Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Savvy January 2023 Lancashire

Buying bridesmaid dresses online?

Daniella, 3 of May of 2022 at 18:18 Posted on Wedding Attire 1 24
Has anyone bought their bridesmaid dresses online and can send me the sites they used please?
I have 4 bridesmaids- 2 are adults and then one will be almost 13 and the other will be 8 so ideally a place that does fully customisable sizes so they can all wear the same 😄🤞🏻

Im a little hesitant about ordering online so I figured tried and tested sites by you all is my best bet haha. Thanks in advance!

24 replies

Latest activity by Michelle, 8 of May of 2022 at 21:19
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I got my daughters of hebeos its suitable for adult age but not children sorry i cant help but you will get lots of help on here good luck with your search xx💗
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    I’ve got one adult MOH then 4 junior BMs aged 8, 10, 12 and 14 and I’ve ordered all of them from JJs House online. The juniors all have the same style and my MOH is obviously different. Back in Jan this year I ordered a trial dress to see quality and fit and was really impressed. We sent it back as it was too big (refund was all fine) and then we have measured all the girls really carefully following the instructions on the website. I had three emails from them checking the sizes as we have ordered custom size on two of the dresses - the 12 and 14 years old didn’t seem to fit any of their standard sizes.
    Dresses are due to arrive in the next week - I will update on here when I get them!
    Fingers crossed but we did a lot is research and this seemed the best option for us and also the colour match will be the same across all five dresses. We also ordered matching ties and pocket squares for the groom and father of the bride and the whole lot cost £430 inc delivery.I hope I can update in a positive way!
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I totally forgot about jjs house x
  • D
    Daniella ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much! I did actually see some flower girls dresses on that site that I loved so I will definitely be ordering them if your dresses come okay! Haha please keep me updated!
    I’ve actually found some bridesmaid dresses that I love (FINALLY 😂) I’ve ordered a swatch first to check the colour and fabric- the sites called CICINIA if you or anyone on here has heard or it?
    I’m going to have to do some more research on the site if I like the fabric sample haha.
    I will have to have a proper look on JJs for dresses too! Xx
  • D
    Daniella ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you lovely! ❤️ I’m more stressed over my bridesmaids dresses than mine hahaha xxx
  • Charlotte
    Dedicated September 2023 Lincolnshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’ve seen some I love on Cicinia too so please let me know how you get on as their dresses do look lovely for quite reasonable prices! Xx
  • T
    Rockstar May 2022 Oxfordshire
    Tamsin ·
    • Hide content
    JJs quality is fab, really happy with the dress I got as a bridesmaid from there and all my bridesmaids are really happy with theirs too. Make sure to measure yourself and use their size chart to get the right size.
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No problem i think it can be the hardest thing im only having 1 bridesmaid my daugher 19 but not having a big wedding so my daughter still fits in her prom dress from hebeos so she is wearing that i hope you find what you want xx here to help anytime xx💗
  • Charlotte
    Dedicated July 2022 Durham
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    I have two bridesmaids, adults, and four flowergirls. We I'm getting married in July, we looked at just below knee dresses. It's on site DLSB clothing. I was really hesitant but I knew I could always return. Both my SIL loved them better than ones from ASOS, another option. However we were trying to keep budget down. My four nieces are going so quick so after asking their mums on what type dress and size they agreed that something they could wear again at parties or nice days out. We ordered them from H&M. But, they don't match my bridesmaids dresses, and they not the traditional flowergirl ballgown type dress. Have you tried John Lewis or Fenwick for ideas? Xx hope this helps
  • D
    Daniella ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I will absolutely let you know! I’m going to see the quality of the swatch first both material and colour wise. Won’t order dresses until November though haha. Really nice dresses on there isn’t there! These ones are only £83 each so I’m hoping it works out on there haha xx
  • D
    Daniella ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    This is amazing to hear! Thank you!! I’m absolutely in love with some flower girl dresses on there for my Nieces so I will definitely go with them then! 😄
    I will have a look at bridesmaid dresses on there again too xx
  • D
    Daniella ·
    • Hide content
    This is fab! Thank you so much. I will have a look! Xx
  • D
    Daniella ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you very much! I haven’t actually looked at them but I will do! Xx
  • Jess
    Dedicated October 2022 Worcestershire
    Jess ·
    • Hide content

Bit pricier, especially if you have a larger number of bridesmaids, but TH&TH dresses are stunning. However, the sizes are like 'bridal sizes', i.e. if they come up very small!

• D
    Daniella ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah too pricey haha but thank you! Xx
  • Aisling
    Curious July 2022 Lothian & Borders
    Aisling ·
    • Hide content
    I bought infinity dresses and they’re great. I also have a 13 year old bridesmaid so she can choose a look that suits her age. My bridesmaids (three of them) all have the same colour but are going for different ways of tying them.
  • E
    Beginner April 2022 Bedfordshire
    Emma ·
    • Hide content
    I got mine off of asos, the girls all thought they were really comfy and fit them really well and nicely made. 3 of the girls only needed them taking up from the bottom, it’s not conventional and depends if they have the colours and sizes you want but they were great for what I needed. Bought them in the sale aswell so we’re only £40 a dress. Smiley smile
  • Sinéad
    Dedicated October 2022 Cork
    Sinéad ·
    • Hide content
    I got mine bon ASOS. My bridesmaids are 16 and 18 and they love their dresses.

• Yds86
    Curious October 2022 Surrey
    Yds86 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’ve fallen in love with a dress on JJS house for my bridesmaids and can’t seem to find anything like it anywhere else. Can you let me know when yours arrive how they are please?
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I sure will! They are due to be despatched soon then obv have to come over from China so I’m expecting them in 7-10 days as delivery was quite good last time! Fingers crossed
  • L
    Dedicated September 2023 Derbyshire
    Lizzie ·
    • Hide content
    I'm going to try Babaroni when the time comes. I looked at JJs House, and will hold them as backup!
  • Michelle
    Savvy June 2023 Greater Manchester
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I used asosand there gorgeous got10 percent off at checkout fashionable and upto date sage my theme all my bridesmaids lok gorgeous just need alterations ye though
  • Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Buying bridesmaid dresses online? 1
    Love them.even nicer when they arrived
  • Michelle
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Buying bridesmaid dresses online? 2
    They have a train like mu dress