Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

George
Dedicated July 2023 Kent

Can't decide between these 2 shoes

George, 17 of February of 2022 at 00:44 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 23
I'm a guy who has decided that I'm going to be wearing either womens ballet flats or high heels to my wedding and I can't decide which of these shoes to go for so any help would be appreciatedCan't decide between these 2 shoes 1

Can't decide between these 2 shoes 2

23 replies

Latest activity by Emma, 19 of February of 2022 at 14:53
  • Louise
    Rockstar March 2022 Devon
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    First ones! I might be biased though as I have a bit of a pearl theme!
  • B
    Savvy April 2023 West Yorkshire
    Becky ·
    • Hide content
    If I was you I would go with what will be more comfy. I'm wearing trainers purely because I don't do well in heels and don't want to be thinking about my feet all day 🤣 Both shoes are very pretty but I'm a sucker for lace ballet slippers!
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh ok yeah I might go for them as I've had a few irl friends suggest them as well
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh ok yeah I understand going for comfort, oh ok that sounds like a smart idea, oh ok yeah I'm probably going to go for them
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

Both gorgeous, I would try on with your dress and make sure they style matches your dress and theme. whichever you go for make sure you wear them in in the months leading up top the wedding, I currently put mine on an hour a day to do the hoovering and tidying up, cover them with big socks so they don't get dirty and by the big day they will be comfortable an less likely to rub or cause pains

• George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh ok yeah I'm going both dress and shoe shopping this weekend so whenever I can will wear the shoes at home from next week and oh ok thanks for the advice I really appreciate it
  • Rebecca
    Beginner May 2022 Pembrokeshire
    Rebecca ·
    • Hide content
    First pair definitely!
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh ok, as I'm curious could you elaborate on why please
  • Rebecca
    Beginner May 2022 Pembrokeshire
    Rebecca ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Significantly prettier in my opinion, plus they look a bit different and unique. I’ve seen loads of shoes like the second pair online everywhere. Also, they look like flats which seem more practical.
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh ok thanks so much and yeah they are ballet flats as heels and ballet flats are the only womens shoes i wear as a guy, yeah I went a little different compared to most shoes with them
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I think its what feels comfortable on you but i do like the second pair xx god luck with your decision 💗
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh ok yeah I understand and oh ok as I'm curious could you say why you like the second pair please
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The second pair look like the heel is thicker compared to the first which i think would be better when walking x💗
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh ok yeah they are as the first pair is a pair of ballet flats
  • MrsW
    Dedicated May 2022 South West London
    MrsW ·
    • Hide content
    I'm not the best to advise here as, unlike the sensible commenters I always go for style over comfort! However, whatever you choose, make sure you can keep them on all day even if they pinch as I'm not sure that kicking them off and discarding them at the edge of the dance floor fits in with the look of beautiful graceful poise these shoes indicate you are going for!
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh ok thanks for your advice, oh ok yeah I tend to do that alot, oh ok yeah I understand and agree
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    Oh ok yeah I was thinking of doing that actually and oh ok as I'm very curious what two do you have and why the pearl one?
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    Oh ok yeah I love comfort more as well, aww that's so nice and a great idea, I should get my husband to be's last name on the shoes I pick and that makes sense for if I get both
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    Oh yeah they do I was looking at them last night actually and oh ok that makes sense and yeah as my sister knew this was going to be my first time wearing womens shoes in front of most of my family as a man she was really eager about getting me so.e nice shoes for the day lol
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    Aww thanks so so much that means alot, yeah I will have a look, yeah I tried to wear heels to work for ages but was so bad I switched to wearing ballet flats with my work dresses instead, haha yeah if I choose heels I'll definitely bring flats as a backup
  • R
    Savvy May 2022
    RomanticBlueHair33815 ·
    • Hide content
    Absolutely love the first pair.

Where are they from?
    X
  • George
    Dedicated July 2023 Kent
    George ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    This is the link to the shoes https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/674495312/white-crochet-lace-pointy-toe-flats?variation1=1177069196
  • E
    Savvy August 2021 Central & Glasgow
    Emma ·
    • Hide content
    I like the pearl pumps as they look special. Will the shoes be seen under the dress?
    The heels are nice but just think about how comfy they'll be for the whole day.
    Maybe heels for one part and pumps for the other?.I'd go with what is comfortable for you, end of the day both shoes are nice and look pretty but it's what goes with the dress best and most importantly comfort. It's your day, do you want blisters or achey feet? Go with what suits your feet best.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics