Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D

Childrens Chair Covers

dressed4theoccasion, 18 August, 2012 at 00:14 Posted on Planning 0 6

We have been looking around at the Venue Dressing market and wondered if anyone had come across chair covers for Kids chairs, something to make the kids feel more at home, and make them feel abit special

6 replies

Latest activity by kharv, 18 August, 2012 at 13:37
  • ladyzoot
    Beginner August 2012
    ladyzoot ·
    • Hide content

Do you mean like covers for high-chairs? I haven't heard of this and wouldn't bother to be honest, as I don't think the kids would appreciate it.

• W
    Wowweddingchairs@gmail.com ·
    • Hide content

If you are talking about covers for high chairs you can get them but children do tend to stain them which cause extra payments. Alternatively which is what I do a lot is put a sash/bow on the high chair to include in the decor.

• O
    Beginner September 2013
    oggers86 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I wouldnt bother either, especially if you have to pay for them. However, the weddings at our hotel often just have a coloured sash tied around the high chair so maybe you could do that?

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This and also, wouldn't they get filthy? Thought one of the points of high chairs is that they're wipe clean?

Seems like a waste of money to me.

• Alreadymarried
    Alreadymarried ·
    • Hide content

Agree they'd get filthy! Wouldn't work with a highchair anyway I expect due to the straps.

• D
    dressed4theoccasion ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for your feedback ladies, just playing with some ideas at the moment and trying to move away from the standard chair cover and sash idea. So its always good to get some feedback.

Wasnt necessarily only thinking of high chairs, but also thinking of themed chair covers too

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Wouldn't they look different to the rest of the chairs though? I think if you've gone to the trouble of hiring covers and sashes so your chairs look nice (although personally I don't like chair covers - I hired nice chairs instead), you won't want random chairs looking child-like.

You'd be better off getting them some cool personalised favours.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics