Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner July 2004

circumcision operation for adult male?

bones, 9 of March of 2009 at 18:41 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 3

Anyone know much about a circumcision op, for an adult male? - namely recovery period etc/ length of time you cannot have sex for afterwards etc we are ttc and so just wondered how much 'time out' it would mean!!!
thanks

3 replies

Latest activity by Brian-Mcculloch-Glasgow, 17 of January of 2018 at 10:17
  • japonica candlewick
    Beginner July 2002
    japonica candlewick ·
    • Hide content

I can be of some help but would rather not say on here. Can you email me and I will reply to you.

• FizzyLizzy
    Beginner December 2004
    FizzyLizzy ·
    • Hide content

My H had it done in June and it was three weeks before he went back to work but he was ok after 2 (he was signed off for 3 straight after the op though). I think sex was back on the cards at about 4 weeks and the whole ordeal wasn't nearly as traumatic as he thought it would be!

• E
    ExpensiveGreenDecor49225 ·
    • Hide content

All all my luck i never had a US or canadian GF that cared that i wasn't circed. then i met a girl from london in california. now we are engaged, which is great, but turns out she is jewish (which i already knew) and didnt care. now getting married me being circumcised has become an issue apparently. i said well just tell your family that i am, how would they know. apparently that's not good enough. she says i will always know and it's just what has to be done as a jew. i was shocked. i said no way. they we have some time apart. we dated other people. then we got back together because we were in love, now she wants to get engaged again, and so do i, but the circumcision topic came up again. i'm so frustrated. i never though i would say this, but i miss american girls.

• B
    Brian-Mcculloch-Glasgow ·
    • Hide content

I can understand your situation as I faced a similar situation in my life but I stuck to it and didn't get circumsized. This is something that the two of you need to sort out and let it not hamper your love life.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics