Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Dani
Hitched Admin October 2025 East Central London

(COMPETITION ENDED): Win your Dream Wedding worth £25,000! 💗

Dani, 4 of January of 2024 at 13:01 Posted on Planning 7 19

Hey besties!

You heard that right!! Hitched are giving away £25,000 to one lucky couple!*

So... Are you ready to make your dream wedding a reality?! Silly question, of course you are!

ENTER HERE 👉 WIN YOUR DREAM WEDDING 👈

(COMPETITION ENDED): Win your Dream Wedding worth £25,000! 💗 1

Whether you are a Hitched newbie or already signed up you can ENTER to WIN! 👉 HERE 👈

💗 You can choose up to 10 Hitched vendors to create your dream day!

💗 Your wedding must take place between April 1st to December 31st 2024

💗 Already booked some Hitched Vendors? We will cover the cost > Find our FAQs here

💗 Check out last years Dream Wedding winners 👉 Winners Kayleigh and Ryan Tie the Knot 👈

What extra would you add to your wedding if we take care of your bill?

Comment below with your ideas! (Don't hold back... the more *extra* the better😉!)

*Competition ends at 11:59pm on February 29th 2024 and the winner will be selected on March 9th 2024

19 replies

Latest activity by Lauren, 29 of January of 2024 at 00:35
  • Charlotte
    Beginner May 2025 Surrey
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    We would have an entertainer for the 18 children that will be at our wedding (including our 4) a white bouncy castle and get a 360 video booth to capture memories and moves! 🥰
  • S
    Beginner April 2025 Bristol
    Stacey ·
    • Hide content
    I would have a fire show to go along with a firework display . You know those really cool ones you see on the beaches in Thailand etc. 🥂🍀
  • Dani
    Dani ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wow! These ideas are absolutely incredible 😍 I love the idea of having a 360 video booth, it would definitely create some unforgettable memories! Fingers crossed Charlotte!

• Dani
    Dani ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

What an incredible idea!! I know exactly which ones you're talking about! 🌟😍 That would definitely be a showstopper!! Keeping my fingers crossed, Stacey

• M
    Beginner July 2024 Surrey
    Myles ·
    • Hide content
    Allow a free bar for family and friends. Upgrade the package so everyone enjoys our day as much as we will and upgrade the photographer so we have them all day.
  • Dani
    Dani ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We LOVE this idea!! Nothing better than treating your loved ones 🥂 Fingers crossed, Myles!

• Sarah
    Beginner October 2025 Lancashire
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    This would mean we could have all of our family and friends at our big day. It would also mean we could have the extras with a firework/drone show, the secret singers and magician.
  • L
    Beginner February 2027 Cambridgeshire
    Lisa ·
    • Hide content
    I would hire this company for our entertainment. They are called SANCARA weddings. I went to a wedding of one my friends who had the best wedding I have ever been too. We are hoping to have them at our wedding.

Www.sancaraweddings.com
  • P
    Beginner August 2024 West Midlands
    Penny ·
    • Hide content
    I would include extra guest for the ceremony to share our special day and then include entertainment for the children in the day like a bouncy castle and rodeo bull for the adults on the evening for that extra bit of fun.
  • J
    Beginner September 2024 Staffordshire
    Josie ·
    • Hide content

I’ve given my father in law to be, the task of learning and playing “Can’t help falling in love” by Elvis Presley on acoustic guitar, whilst I wall down the aisle. My Dad who loves Elvis will be walking me down the isle, I think it will be very emotional and there won’t be a dry eye in the house.

• J
    Beginner September 2024 Staffordshire
    Josie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wow, Myles you would be the best ever family member/friend. There would definitely be some sore heads in the morning.

• Ivana
    Dedicated August 2024 East London
    Ivana ·
    • Hide content

We have a small budget, so that would help me book both a photographer and a DJ as right now can only do one as they are so expensiveeee but they are kinda also a must have for a good wedding. I would be able to afford a nicer wedding dress too. I would also be able to hire someone to help with decor and set up as right now I am having to do it all myself and have not figured out who will help with set up yet on the day yet. Honestly, weddings are expensive and when you have a small budget you gotta prioritise and say no to a lot of things.

• A
    Beginner August 2025 Bouches-du-Rhône
    Annie ·
    • Hide content
    Being able to get married this year instead of delaying it to be able to afford it 💕!
  • Alexandra
    Beginner February 2026 Tyne & Wear
    Alexandra ·
    • Hide content
    We’d be able to get married a lot sooner than our current 2026 date due to needing so long to save. We’d be able to book our dream venue & not sacrifice on the things we’d really love. We’d be able to give our nearest & dearest the best day by treating them to an open bar. We’d be able to splurge on a videographer to give us memories that we can look back on whenever we want to 🤍
  • Dani
    Dani ·
    • Hide content

We absolutely LOVE reading through all of these brilliant ideas Smiley love Thank you so much to everyone for sharing and good luck to each and every one of you!

friends-chandler.gif

• Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Making sure our son who is eleven and has autism is comfortable on the day that is my main hope for my wedding x
    Not what you wanted but hope you understand x
  • J
    Beginner August 2024 Durham
    Jade ·
    • Hide content

Wow! So many amazing ideas on here. I'd love a photobooth, table decorations, desserts, favours etc. And all those little things that add up so quickly xx

• Katie
    Beginner September 2024 Nottinghamshire
    Katie ·
    • Hide content
    An amazing cocktail bar for our guests on arrival to our big fat Greek wedding 😂😂 fingers crossed as most of our suppliers are booked through Hitched & we recommend the app to everyone! 🤞🏼❤️🎉
  • L
    Beginner August 2024 South Yorkshire
    Lauren ·
    • Hide content
    Transportation 😍 this with definitely be a limo so myself and the brides team could arrive in style because we are on a budget.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics