Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner September 2021 North Yorkshire

Crisis in confidence

Millie, 21 of August of 2021 at 11:00 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 21
I went for my final dress fitting yesterday and unfortunately seem to be having a wobble. Now left asking myself questions like am I good enough? Will everyone think I look awful? Is this my dress?, Why am I so fat? why can’t I look as good as everyone else I’ve seen as a bride? Tying myself up in nots so wondered if I could have your feedback please? What do you see? Thank you xxCrisis in confidence 1

Crisis in confidence 2

21 replies

Latest activity by Jessica, 9 of September of 2021 at 15:27
  • Marcie
    Rockstar August 2021 Bristol
    Marcie ·
    • Hide content
    You’re not fat , you look stunning in your dress and the dress is amazing. Believe in yourself ❤️
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I think you look stunning the dress shows your figure of really well 👍 Flaunt what you got your h2b will love it x💗
  • Sarah
    Dedicated September 2020 West Sussex
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    As the others have said you looks beautiful in your dress ❤️
    I had a similar feeling when I collected my dress and personally I found having hair and make up done makes a big difference. Also on your wedding day there are no other dresses around, no other brides, or pictures of what a bride ‘should look like’ just you being the focus of attention with your husband to be
  • Emma
    Rockstar August 2021 Wiltshire
    Emma ·
    • Hide content
    Wow 😍😍😍 you look stunning!! Your arse looks amazing (sorry but it does) I love your hair colour too.
    I think you look fabulous, when I look at pictures of brides your picture is what I’d expect to see. I love your dress.
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Oh my gosh, you loo amazing, your bum looks sooooo good! Don't be down on yourself, your man loves you for you and that tight there is all that matters l. You have nothing to worry about, is hard but please love yourself for what you have and embrace your beauty. X
  • Faye
    Beginner October 2022 Greater Manchester
    Faye ·
    • Hide content
    I think you look absolutely beautiful and your dress really compliments your figure ❤️
  • M
    Millie ·
    • Hide content
    Genuinely thank you all so much for taking the time to write such thoughtful, helpful and considerate messages. They’ve all really meant a lot to me and helped me to try give my head a shake!! I will try my best to own it on the day and remember my H2B loves me for me. Wishing you all the best for your special days 😘
  • M
    Millie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for being so kind! ❤️
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I hope you have an amazing day enjoy x💗
  • L
    Curious May 2024 Nottinghamshire
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    You look absolutely stunning. Your dress is beautiful and I see no flaws. I've not even set a date yet but I know how much anxiety and upset I'm going to be trying on dresses myself. I'm very much a plus size and all the dresses I've seen in Pinterest etc for inspiration are all on flawless figured models. I know it'll not look that way on me. But think of it this way. You're marrying someone who loves you for you.. probably seen you looking worse for wear sometimes. You'll knock their socks off on your wedding day. You truly looK beautiful. I hope you have the best day. ❤
  • Mrsa2021
    Dedicated June 2021 Cornwall
    Mrsa2021 ·
    • Hide content
    You look amazing in it, completely compliments your figure!
    You will have the most amazing day marrying the man you love and I promise, on the day those thoughts won’t cross your mind at all!
  • Fab
    Curious September 2021 Surrey
    Fab ·
    • Hide content
    A wonderful woman who needs a little boost in confidence. It can ne hard some days to show ourselves the love we need, and your wedding is going to be an amazing day filled with love!
  • K
    Curious August 2022 West Yorkshire
    Kim ·
    • Hide content
    U look lovely and in no way fat dress is beautiful xx
  • Mandalorian
    Curious July 2022 Devon
    Mandalorian ·
    • Hide content
    Your figure looks beautiful! Plus when you have your hair and make up done and a big smile down the aisle, you'll be glowing Smiley smile
  • Keira
    Savvy August 2023 Staffordshire
    Keira ·
    • Hide content
    You look beautiful it suits your figure really well. Love the off the shoulder sleeves.x
  • E
    Dedicated October 2022 East London
    Ebony ·
    • Hide content
    I can't see any fat, you look gorgeous but I do know that we never believe anything anyone tells us. You need to believe you look gorgeous and just as worthy of being a bride as anyone else. Where's your hype team (bridesmaid etc)?
  • Alex
    Beginner June 2023 Lincolnshire
    Alex ·
    • Hide content
    I think you look absolutely lovely, the back of your dress is stunning. It really suits you. x
  • BlueBride
    Savvy September 2021 Leicestershire
    BlueBride ·
    • Hide content

What do I see? My first reaction was wow! Your shape from the first photo of the back is amazing. The dress suits your figure beautifully. This is YOUR dress, it's stunning. From the front, also looks fab, you could even take it in a pinch more just under the bust area. It really does suit you and I hope now that you're feeling more positive about it.

• K
    Curious October 2022 Caerphilly
    Kalee ·
    • Hide content
    Firstly that dress is amazing and looks great on you. Secondly what fat? You have curves most girls would die for! Wear your dress proudly and show off on your big day!!
  • Rosie
    Curious May 2023 Lothian & Borders
    Rosie ·
    • Hide content

Millie, you look incredible!! I love the off the shoulder sleeves, the way it hugs your figure and then flows at the back, it is just gorgeous.

You are not fat at all. I am envious of your figure!

It certainly looks like your dress to me, it looks like it was made for you. A simply stunning bride xxx

• Jessica
    Beginner December 2021 Northamptonshire
    Jessica ·
    • Hide content

I know you might not believe any of us, because I know I never believe anyone that compliments me, I think my figure is awful and fear the judgement of being a chunky bride. But looking at these photos I see how I hope I look on my wedding day, your figure is incredible and you've picked the most stunning pairing of a dress. Enjoy your day and know that when peoples eyes are on you, they'll be thinking what a beautiful stunning bride. xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics