Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner June 2012

Debanhams hire- Administration????[:S]

steph2325, 1 May, 2011 at 15:59 Posted on Planning 0 11

Hello!

has anyone heard that debanhams suit hire has gone in to administration? Im planning on hireing kilts and have set my hole coulour scheam on the kilt!! I know that i have a-g-e-s to go and yes there are other people who hire kilts but feeling quite sorry for my self!!

The price, being able to get the men measured in seprate stores etc ect was perfect.

Anyway enough self pitty! just thought i should post incase anyone had actualy placed an order with them

xxxx

11 replies

Latest activity by happy_feet, 1 May, 2011 at 18:00
  • happy_feet
    Beginner
    happy_feet ·
    • Hide content

Where have you heard this? My suits are fully paid up from there, I cant find info on the net at all?

• happy_feet
    Beginner
    happy_feet ·
    • Hide content

Just spoke to the guy at Debenhams in southend, and he doesn't know anything about it?!

• S
    Beginner June 2012
    steph2325 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry for slow reply.

https://www.hitched.co.uk

• happy_feet
    Beginner
    happy_feet ·
    • Hide content

I must admit when I searched I found that post, but Southend store said they hadn't heard anything and were getting deliveries as usual

• S
    Beginner June 2012
    steph2325 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

thats good. hed know if anyone would!

• S
    Beginner June 2012
    steph2325 ·
    • Hide content

Thats good- im very sorry if i caused you to worry- really should have thought a bit more before posting this,

sorry again xx

• happy_feet
    Beginner
    happy_feet ·
    • Hide content

Oh don't worry, its my own fault for still not have sorted my wedding insurance out... although this will kick backside into gear!

That other poster seems to have different info though, and as she is panicking for not having suits in her hand... so still a bit worried Smiley atonished

• S
    Beginner June 2012
    steph2325 ·
    • Hide content

Dont worry. Prehaps its a problem at her particular store- a missed delivary or somthing? If your shop says theres nothing to worry about then there will be nothing. What suits have you gone for, they do lovely stuff dont they.

x

• MonaLisaBrideToBe
    Beginner June 2012
    MonaLisaBrideToBe ·
    • Hide content

When I went to see about suit hire at our local Burtons they said it was an outside company who dealt with it and they had gone into administration. So we went to Debenhams and apparently they dealt with the same hire company.
    So yes as far as I knew they had gone into administration.

We found this out about January time

• S
    Beginner June 2012
    steph2325 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

ahhh this makes sence... it should all be sorted by now. prehaps the lady on the link i had posted had just seen somthing abou this and like me jumped into paniking!!!! xxx

• happy_feet
    Beginner
    happy_feet ·
    • Hide content

Just looked, the post said the supplier ACS has gone into admin, but after some more research ACS have just brought out etiquette from administration last week for 2 billion

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics