Hi all,
I’m a bit stuck! I thought I had my ideal wedding outfit planned out (a white dress with a lace angel sleeve and small train, long lace veil and flat shoes) but now I am rethinking. We are eloping to Gretna Green and it will just be us and I’m thinking of a completely different style ( White/Ivory midi dress with underskirt, small lace veil/pearl headband, heels). This sudden doubt has thrown my perfectly planned outfit out the window and I feel like I’m back to square one because a long dress and veil would look beautiful in photos but the more vintage style is more me, simple and I wear midi dresses often. Please tell me I’m not alone with this?!
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Wedding Fashion
25 Wedding After Party Dresses Perfect for Dancing All Night...
From short and sparkly to sleek and elegant, these 25 wedding after party...
Wedding Fashion
15 Beautiful Basque Waist Wedding Dresses
Looking for a basque waist wedding dress? Or curious as to why they're trending...
Wedding Fashion
Wedding Dress Bustle 101: What is a Bustle & How to Bustle a...
Everything you need to know about wedding dress bustles, including what they...