Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kayleigh
Rockstar October 2023 Bristol

Dress panic

Kayleigh, 21 of June of 2022 at 18:43 Posted on Planning 0 6
I ordered my dream dress online. It's not due to be delivered yet so I don't have it to hand. But my friend mentioned about not trusting Chinese site sizings and out of curiosity I looked at the website I ordered from. It's a Chinese company. Now I'm panicking it's going to be far too small despite the sizes being labelled as US/UK. I can't afford to just keep splashing on dresses 😭

6 replies

Latest activity by Melanie, 18 of January of 2023 at 15:07
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Hi hun not what you want what do the reviews say about it x💗
  • L
    Dedicated September 2023 Derbyshire
    Lizzie ·
    • Hide content

When is it due to be delivered? I'm guessing if you've ordered it now it will be delivered before the Big Day, so you'll have plenty of time to return it and get another size if necessary.
    It'll all be OK - don't panic!

• K
    Kent
    Katie ·
    • Hide content

Don't panic!

Chinese sizings can come up a little small, however, this really does depend on the seller and also the person wearing it! I have panicked in the past when ordering things from China, and when it's arrived, it's been perfect, so do not panic!

If worst comes to worst, you may need to have it altered, or perhaps order another whilst selling the other online (however, this is worst case scenario and at least it can be fixed!)

• Kayleigh
    Rockstar October 2023 Bristol
    Kayleigh ·
    • Hide content
    Thanks everyone for your responses. I'm gonna try and keep calm and wait for it to come while looking at others just in case. We don't get married until October next year but I struggle with anxiety so for me it's basically right on top of me x
  • A
    Curious June 2022 East Central London
    Alice ·
    • Hide content

Did you manage to find it actually?

• M
    Beginner September 2023 East London
    Melanie ·
    • Hide content

I think you will have enough time to change it. If you still worry, you can look for an alternative dress, just in case. I did this way and ended up buying another dress on princessly . I like it even more than the fisrt dress I ordered.

Dress panic 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics