Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Steph
Beginner August 2022 Cumbria

Dress regret?

Steph, 8 of October of 2021 at 12:41 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 6

So this is my dress. I had a list of shops I wanted to visit, I’d researched for ages and I left with a dress from the first shop that wasn’t the style I’d necessarily been looking at. The order was placed straight away as my wedding is only 10 months off so I’d lose my deposit if I cancel. Did anyone have this regret so soon after choosing theirs? I keep looking at others now thinking their so much nicer. So tempted to buy another and sell my original. Concerned I rushed into it and didn’t give myself chance to look around. Has anyone else had this?

6 replies

Latest activity by Michelle, 8 of October of 2021 at 13:28
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Hi steph i was like this at first so instead of getting one from a shop i ordered online without trying on its the dress i like but now cant wear it so going for my original choice if it dont feel right try some others you will know when you'll have found the one good luck x💗
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    You look amazing in it but if you dont feel right then pick another x💗
  • Steph
    Steph ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thankyou. No it doesn’t. I just keep looking at ones that are far prettier. Getting married abroad so the style suits the location just don’t think it’s me. Might have to face facts that I’ll lose the deposit x
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I think you have made your choice then time to pick a new one you will know i wish i had a figure like yours to wear a dress like that i understand how you feel you think you have found the one then see others you like with so many to choose from it is hard i hope you find the one good luck x💗
  • Steph
    Steph ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you. There’s so many gorgeous dresses that’s half the problem isn’t it.
    I’ve seen that some people have regretted their choice nearer the time of the dress arriving but not after 2 days. Typical me. 🙄 I’ll carry on the search and hopefully get it right the second time around xx
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    This is true i got mine for the price was the style i wanted but not my dream dress so i got it but last week ruined it dont get me wrong was happy with it but i just knew it wasnt me so going back to my original dream dress but more costly i got my first for under £200 my dream dress is just under £2000. I do hope you find the one you are happy with x💗

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics