Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Victoria
Curious April 2022 North Yorkshire

Drug adverts

Victoria, 2 of January of 2022 at 21:35 Posted on Feedback to Hitched 0 4
There’s a lot of posts on the forums advertising various drugs for sale…. You may want to have a look.

4 replies

Latest activity by Michelle, 4 of February of 2022 at 19:59
  • Lucy
    South West London
    Lucy ·
    • Hide content

Hi Victoria,

Thank you for flagging this - these posts have now been taken down.

Best,

Lucy

• Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    Unfortunately they have been on here for months advertising all sorts of drugs and even abortion pills. I’ve complained to Hitched numerous times as have many others but they don’t seem to be able to stop them as there are more in the forum again every day and seen a lot tonight. Hitched need to change their algorithms or something because whatever they are doing is not working! Makes the forum tedious to navigate to be honest.
  • Zoe
    Beginner May 2025 West London
    Zoe ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback - and for taking the time to flag the posts. I appreciate there is a big problem with spam at the moment on our forum - our forum is moderated manually in-house and we are working to keep on top of the posts. We are exploring ways to tackle this issue more effectively and hope to have something in place really soon.

Thank you again for your feedback and I'm so sorry it's impacting your forum experience - please know we are looking into this.

Thanks,

Zoe

• Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Hi i reported this at the start when i came on hitched last year stiil not sorted it

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics