Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Curious August 2021 Cheshire

Drunk on hen party

Happyyellowcakes15704, 15 of August of 2021 at 18:19 Posted on Planning 0 9
So I had my hen party yesterday. Cocktail making and a meal which was so fun. It started at 2pm, there were shots etc and drank lots. By about 6 I was tipsy. I ended up staying out late, got drunk and messaged my fiances brother to tell him I was going go meet him out ( this was avout 11pm). I accidentally put the wrong place in Uber and ended up lost. I had my fiance worried and my sister called me a taxi and zi got to hers but all this took an hour.

I feel so embarrassed. Fiance is fine today but yesterday he was angry saying I interrupted his stag.
Wedding is soon and embarrassed to see everyone and feel like I ruined my hen.Any advice on how to get over this?

9 replies

Latest activity by Michelle, 16 of August of 2021 at 14:11
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I am glad you had a good night dont worry about one anyone says its allowed x 💗
  • H
    Happyyellowcakes15704 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you. I just wish I hadn't caused such a drama with everyone worrying about me. xx
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I get what you mean about that but the most important thing is did you have a good night x💗
  • H
    Happyyellowcakes15704 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes it was brilliant.
    Just hope they were also drunk and will forget x
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Glad it was good night for you even if they werent drunk it will all be forgotten about soon x 💗 Hope you have a lovely wedding day good luck to you both x💗
  • Marcie
    Rockstar August 2021 Bristol
    Marcie ·
    • Hide content
    It was your hen do , you’re allowed to get drunk and silly. I was definitely very drunk on mine 🙈 don’t worry about it 😘
  • Jade
    Curious June 2023 Shropshire
    Jade ·
    • Hide content
    It sounds like you had a great hen do! 😊 I wouldn’t worry about anything you did! People do way more embarrassing things on a night out 😂 xx
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

If your fiance was angry yesterday, it was probably just a reaction to being scared something had happened to you. As long as things are ok between you now, that's all that matters. People do embarrassing things all the time, especially on hen dos. So I wouldn't worry about what people will think - they'll just be glad you were ok and had a good time.

At the risk of sounding like a nanny though - getting so drunk that you ended up lost and on your own could potentially have got you into danger. It ended ok this time, but a lot of young women who have ended up in similar situations haven't been as fortunate. So in future, for your own safety, either stop drinking while you are still sober enough to get home safely, or make sure someone you 100% trust is in charge of getting you home. It's sad that young women have to take precautions like these, but not everyone out there is trustworthy xxx

• Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Totally agree x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics