Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Engagement ring *flash*, anyone else want to join in? :)

4 of May of 2014 at 22:25

Posted on Planning 108

I can't stop staring at my engagement ring and I was wondering if I was the only one that does this? Lol I thought I'd start this thread as I always love seeing other people's styles of ring they have & any stories behind them ? so here goes with mine..... It's diamonds and sapphire in a "daisy"...

I can't stop staring at my engagement ring and I was wondering if I was the only one that does this? Lol I thought I'd start this thread as I always love seeing other people's styles of ring they have & any stories behind them ? so here goes with mine..... It's diamonds and sapphire in a "daisy" shape, which is perfect for me as gerbera daisies are my favourite flower! I chose the ring myself as I suddenly saw it online & fell instantly in love (the kind where you feel like you've been clobbered in the stomach!), emailed the link to my OH who's reply was "that is very nice, I think I'll have to buy it for you.." ? And here it is....

108 replies

• LittleMissPanda
    Beginner October 2015
    LittleMissPanda ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wow that's beautiful Smiley smile

xx

• L
    Beginner September 2017
    leffers5555 ·
    • Hide content

This is mine, so sparkly and the blue topaz is very bright Smiley smile we'd chosen it together and I look at it all the time Smiley smile

• F
    Beginner August 2015
    FutureMrsDre ·
    • Hide content

This is mine! I love it so much.

My Stepdad actually handmakes jewellery - we have a family jewellery business, so I was involved with the design from start to finish. OH proposed with one of our sample rings, as he knew I wanted to choose my own diamond and Stepdad was under strict instructions never to make my engagement ring without me knowing!

• FutureMrsA2016
    Beginner March 2016
    FutureMrsA2016 ·
    • Hide content

• J
    Beginner May 2015
    Jayla ·
    • Hide content

Leannael - May 2nd next year, how about you?

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    MrsChapman2be ·
    • Hide content

Hi, love everyones rings, they are gorgeous! Heres mine, I love it so much! Its 18ct white gold with a sapphire and diamonds. Im in love with it! ? xxx

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    MrsChapman2be ·
    • Hide content

Smiley laugh yeh they are very similar! I love yours, the emerald is gorgeous! ? xxx

• D
    Beginner September 2016
    DestinationWeddingBride2016 ·
    • Hide content

It's been fab to look through all these pages at everyone's rings, all different in style yet every single one is beautiful! Being fussy I was dreading not being too keen on my ring when the time came for my OH to propose (does that sound awful?!) but I was over the moon to see it when the day unexpectedly arrived! I couldn't of chosen better myself in a million years! It's a 1ct centre princess cut diamond with an extra 0.5cts on the side, set on a 18ct white gold band. I absolutely love it and it was the perfect fit! Smiley laugh xxx

P.s I'm having problems uploading a pic from my iPad but definitely will add one later from my laptop!

• C
    Beginner October 2014
    catnor ·
    • Hide content

Is yours Rose Gild. If so I have the same one Smiley smile it's the most beautiful item I own.

• B
    Beginner November 2015
    Bridally ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

14th November next year!! Eek ??

• J
    Beginner May 2015
    Jayla ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

so exciting! H2b just said I can order my wedding ring. Tooooooooooo excited!!!

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My Auntie has an opal as an engagement ring, her and my Uncle have always been very happy

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics