Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner June 2025 East Sussex

Etsy wedding dress

Rebecca, 4 of February of 2024 at 16:36 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 4
Has anyone purchased a wedding dress from Etsy?
Basically I am looking for a very simple backless number for a beach wedding and I keep being draw back to the same one on Etsy 😩 has anyone purchased theirs off there before?

4 replies

Latest activity by Michelle, 1 of March of 2024 at 18:31
  • Cazpot88
    Curious August 2025 Greater Manchester
    Cazpot88 ·
    • Hide content
    Hi beaut, go for it 😁 if that's the dress you're drawn to, it's a sign. You must get it 👍
    I've never bought a dress off Etsy, but I've seen the dress of my dreams on Shein
    Congratulations, and I hope you have an amazing wedding Day (whenever it is) xxx
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

Does the seller have a lot of good reviews - and ones that look legit?

I've seen a couple of Etsy sellers where the reviews are obviously fake but they're usually pretty easy to spot as they all sound too similar.

Also, be suspicious if the price seems too cheap for what you are getting. I've seen a few instances of people using a stock high-end wedding dress photo and then copying the dress in inferior materials.

• R
    Beginner June 2025 East Sussex
    Rebecca ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for this, I have looked at your shop and you have some amazing bits. I’m still undecided on style at the moment but I will definitely give you some thought once I have decided
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I got mine from Amazon everpretty exactly what I wanted if it's the one you want and no others stand out go for it x but remember what cazpot 88 said x good luck x♥️

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics