Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sam
Curious December 2023 Essex

Eva Lendel wedding dresses

Sam, 19 of June of 2022 at 16:17 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 11
Hi everyone! I'm newly engaged and having some fun researching wedding dresses! I'm very picky and have some body hangups, so being very selective. I'm finding that I've been very attracted to some dresses by the designer Eva Lendel, particularly Brie and Sabrina (attached)

Does anyone have any experience with the brand or any pics of your beautiful dresses? If you have tried either on, where!? I'm based in Essex but willing to travel!Eva Lendel wedding dresses 1
Eva Lendel wedding dresses 2

Thanks! X

11 replies

Latest activity by Kirstie, 27 of June of 2022 at 19:58
  • S
    Dedicated August 2023 South Yorkshire
    Sloufish ·
    • Hide content
    No idea about finding them sorry but I had to say the second dress is stunning! Good luck trying them on! Have fun xx
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Firstly congratulations has for dresses not sure but they are both stunning 2nd is my favourite x💗
  • Anonbride
    Expert July 2023 Cornwall
    Anonbride ·
    • Hide content

Beautiful dresses - I had heard that Eva Lendel is based in Ukraine, so it would be absolutely wonderful to support their business but you might want to check if their lead times are longer as a result of the war (I vaguely remember hearing something about them moving manufacturing to Poland or somewhere so they could still operate)

• Sam
    Sam ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks chloe, I had seen about Poland! Good idea to check lead times. I plan to start looking 12 months out anyway which is good!
  • Sam
    Sam ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! I'm in the uk but still great to see the pics! I actually think they've used the image to advertise a different dress as much lower back and different fabric in the pics. The price is also very low for the designer x
  • Elizabeth
    Dedicated October 2023 Cumbria
    Elizabeth ·
    • Hide content
    Https://evalendel.com/wheretobuy/

Hopefully you can find a seller near you.
    https://lovebridal.co.uk/collections/evalendel/

Looks like this one has the Sabrina dress you like.
    I love a good A-line dress. Classically beautiful and hides a multitude of belly-based sins if you have them! Happy dress hunting 👰🏼‍♀️
  • Sam
    Sam ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Elizabeth, I've been stalking their insta looking for pics! I think the A line will be flattering, food and sitting down friendly!
  • L
    North London
    Lily ·
    • Hide content
    They’re lovely! I’m a big fan of Rosa Clara
  • Kirsty
    Curious July 2024 West Midlands
    Kirsty ·
    • Hide content

I've also been looking at this designer! Dresses are absolutely stunning.

From my own research, there is a bridal shop called Chameleon Bride in Dorset, they sell Eva Lendel dresses and even better they list all the dress prices online.

Another shop I've heard of is Love Bridal based in London.

Lastly, there is Laima Boutique based in Birmingham (which is closet to me).

I read online that they are still operating but at a location in Poland rather than Ukraine. Please let me know how you get on.

I'm a July 2024 bride, so I won't start looking until early next year Smiley smile x

• Sam
    Sam ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Kirsty, I'm planning to go to love Bridal and Mimi toko (Derbyshire as family nearby!). As looks like they have 1 if each! Ill check out laima! Love this designer! I'll have to repost when I've been to each for you!
  • K
    Beginner May 2023 South West London
    Kirstie ·
    • Hide content
    I got my dress from dress dreams bridal boutique in sevenoaks, they have a gorgeous selection of wedding dresses and definitely check put their sample sale dresses. That's how I could afford a designer dress. Good luck in your search x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics