Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

I
Beginner January 1999

Exciting Hen Do news!

irrelephant, 10 May, 2012 at 11:59 Posted on Planning 0 7

I am SO excited. I've had two brilliant hen do bits of news this morning.

First is that my MoH has asked for my address to send me an invitation (to my own Hen Do ? ) for the super-secret-hen-do in July that she is arranging for me.

Secondly I had a call from my Mum saying that Mum and Step-Mum have arranged a spa mini break for just the three of us at the end of June to spend some time together before the wedding as a Daughter and Mums x2 Hen Do. I can't wait! Its the first time Mum and Step-Mum will have spent any significant amount of time together but they get on well so i'm looking forward to it.

Woop Woop!

7 replies

Latest activity by irrelephant, 10 May, 2012 at 13:20
  • C
    Beginner June 2012
    Country Flower ·
    • Hide content

How exciting and how lovely that the 'mums' are able to enjoy time with you too. Looking forward to hearing about it ?

• Pinky6
    Beginner June 2012
    Pinky6 ·
    • Hide content

Sounds fun DWC! More things to look forward to!!

• teapotty
    Beginner October 2013
    teapotty ·
    • Hide content

Sounds like fun! It's exactly what I want - a crazy party and a nice chill too!

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content

I can't wait. Dabbot its exactly what i wanted to do too, relax as well as get merry with my girls. So having two separate do's is perfect, made even more brilliant by the fact that they are surprises!

• 2b_MrsB
    Beginner June 2013
    2b_MrsB ·
    • Hide content

Awww sounds fabulous !! not sure if I'd be more nervous or excited over the "secret" hen do

Mums and daughter sound really chilled and relaxing.

Lucky you !!

• teapotty
    Beginner October 2013
    teapotty ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Definitely! I love surprises!

• Jules73
    Beginner August 2012
    Jules73 ·
    • Hide content

Wow! That's brilliant! Your very lucky having them both as suprises. The mum and daughter one sounds lovely and something to look forward to and the other sounds very exciting. I've more or less organised my hen do myself (actual event was a friends idea though). I'll just put it down to me being a control freak lol!

Hope you have fun on both, let us know how they go x

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Definitely more excited than nervous! My MoH knows me better than almost anyone, and I have a vague inkling of what might be going on, but i'm not thinking about it because i don't want to ruin it for myself.

I'm not usually a surprises kind of girl, i'm too much of a controller but i really have made the effort to step back and let this one be a surprise and its made it more exciting that way.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics