Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Linny
Beginner October 2022 Cambridgeshire

Familymoon Locations?!

Linny, 24 of January of 2022 at 16:29 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 5
After some hard budgeting it looks as though a honey(family)-moon might be on the cards. Yay!

Our ideal angle is self catering cottage, however we would prefer an area fairly good for days out, which is why I’m asking for advice for possible locations 💕
We will be mooning(!🤣) in late October so beaching it up is probably not the best idea! Thank you so much !!

5 replies

Latest activity by Michelle, 1 of February of 2022 at 20:05
  • Abigail
    Dedicated March 2023 Northumberland
    Abigail ·
    • Hide content
    Ooh! We didn’t do this for a honey moon.
    But a few years ago, we went to Portugal Albufeira And it was beautiful! They’re are loads of local towns close by which have reasonable priced villas! We stayed in a private villa with a private pool in olhas de aqua and it was beautiful little town although would recommend being closer to the old town or the strip! There was plenty to do! We went with all the family (15) of us as were a close knit family so aunts uncles cousins etc went. But could be worth looking into! The area was very private and locals were so lovely!
  • T
    Rockstar May 2022 Oxfordshire
    Tamsin ·
    • Hide content
    The Canaries are lovely that time of year. Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife was great when I visited a few years ago.
  • W
    Savvy February 2022 Wiltshire
    Wildberry ·
    • Hide content
    If your staying in the UK we're taking the kids to Bluestone on our honeymoon! Plus there's beaches near.
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

Cornwall is amazing - loads to see and do and should still be fairly warm in October. And one of my friends took her kids to Anglesey last October and they loved it.

• Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    We are going to ceredigion in wales staying in a cottage with hottub and beautiful garden with our 3 kids x💗

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics