Hi all,
After a little guidance.
My wedding is taking place on a Beach in the Maldives, which is from photos a Sandy beach.
I’m torn what would be the best footwear for the ceremony. I’m a typical girl I would usually opt for high heels / shoes - but obviously I’m the case I don’t think it a practical.
Does anyone have any suggestions and or pictures of footwear they might have worn or their own beach wedding?
Thanks.
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Pros Bringing Diwali & South Asian Weddings to Life
If you're planning a Diwali wedding, choosing suppliers who understand the...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...