Formally yours

Durks, 30 May, 2012 at 12:58 Posted on Planning 0 4

4 replies

Latest activity by Durks, 15 June, 2012 at 13:08
  • D
    Beginner May 2012
    Durks ·
    • Hide content

Just wanted to drop a note to say just how happy I am with the service of formally yours I thought it really was amazing.

After deliberating if I should 'risk' doing an internet service and looking high and low for reviews on formally yours and not finding many I really didn’t know what to do as the price was great but cheap can mean rubbish sometime and just wanted someone to have a review saying its ok to take the risk as it all worked out well – here is that review PERFECT COULD HAVE BEEN HAPPIER

Another thing I was worried about was that the suites would look 'old and tatty' but that's part of the internet risk I guess however again so please to say it was like they were new – better than another wedding we went to and they got them for £105 per suit from the local place and had 2 fittings and ours looked a much better finish. (if I do say myself!!!)

I had to change 3 things two of which is just because my brother has the longest arms in the world and would have a problem anywhere he went and the other thing was a button was missing on some trousers but as soon as I told formally yours they sent a new pair straight away.

Over all 100% happy great price, great website, great service, great suites, great change service. I would recommend to anyone

Oh we have the grey tails so of course I cant tell what the other suits are like they the gray tails are perfect.

• Soybean
    Beginner March 2011
    Soybean ·
    • Hide content

About as subtle as being tied to a brick.

• D
    Beginner May 2012
    Durks ·
    • Hide content

I have never left a review before on anything and now i know why people are rude and do not believe you!! if thats how you feel fine i was just trying to help other BRIDES keep costs down as i know weddings are expensive!!!!

• *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
    *JLS* ·
    • Hide content

I'm not sure why you are surprised by the response you got. You didn't introduce yourself or tell us anything about how your planning is going, but instead come straight on with a review of a company.

It automatically looks like you are from the company itself. We Hitchers are very wary of these types of posts as they are almost always from the company or a spammer. There are very strict rules about advertising on here.

• D
    Beginner May 2012
    Durks ·
    • Hide content

Sorry not one to really go on sites so dont know the etticate or even how to use the site as you can see from the 1st blank post!!

I got married on 19th May this year in poynings and then to a lovely barn in fittleworth (west sussex) really loved my wedding day its made my husband and our two kids one offical family. got engaged 3 years ago but put things on hold as our 2nd baby was due - so had been planing for about 11 months and did lots of looking high and low to try and get the best price for my money and budget was tight.

This will be my last comment about this as you now have background so i hope you wont think i work for FY (im not i live in sussex and i think they are up north somewhere - very long commute) i really was just happy with the service and didnt want people to worry like i did that they wouldnt turn up or be rubbish.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics