Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Blonde Viki
Beginner July 2012

Going braless...

Blonde Viki, 4 July, 2012 at 08:30 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 33

Do you do it?

If so/not are your reasons age/size of boobage/style related?

Can some people get away with it and other not?

33 replies

Latest activity by Pompey, 5 July, 2012 at 09:56
  • HatTrick
    Beginner September 2010
    HatTrick ·
    • Hide content

Never. I think you'd have to have seriously small/pert norks to do this!

• Little Pixie
    Beginner September 2011
    Little Pixie ·
    • Hide content

Yep! Quite alot of my going out dresses cant be worn with a bra. I am lucky to have a perky pair of B/C boobies. I find a bra pretty uncomfortable. Usually first thing I do after work if I am not going anywhere is get changed and remove my bra.

• stripeyrache
    Beginner February 2011
    stripeyrache ·
    • Hide content

I'm a 32GG! Can you imagine how I'd look if I went braless?! It would just be plain indecent! I even held out until 32weeks before giving up and moving into a soft cup maternity bra.

I think probably anything bigger than a B cup and you'd be pushing it to go completely without. They'd need to be super pert too!

• Aurora Borealis
    Beginner June 2013
    Aurora Borealis ·
    • Hide content

I probably could go braless but I worry that it would be cold and people would see my nipples!

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

Errrm i simply couldnt!!

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

I don't go bra-less when going out, but as soon as I get home, I whip my bra off.

H is always finding them all over the house. ?

• Sparkly Tyke
    Beginner March 2011
    Sparkly Tyke ·
    • Hide content

Never ever! When I was about 18 and I was a C cup I would on a night out with a backless top/dress or whatever, but going on the pill made them DD cups so for security I wouldn't go without now.

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

My norks are too big, wouldnt dream of going bra less in public!

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

I have vest tops with "hidden support", so my ❤️❤️ still have some support, but without the discomfort of a bra. Plus, i'm only a D cup, so it's not too bad.

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This.

Like to be bra-less in the house though. I wear quite tight fitting vest tops to give a bit of support in the house but there's nothing better than taking your bra off after a day at work!

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

I go braless where a dress demands it, but fair to say I don't have too many dresses that require it. I recently purchased a backless one which is structured at the front so looks OK without a bra, but I also have sticky cup things which can often be slipped into the front to give shape (even if they don't stick, my dresses are usually tight enough to hold them).

I wouldn't go braless normally. I am only a B/C but have an "east-west" thing going on so not the greatest shape to let it all hang out!

• Saisi
    Beginner June 2011
    Saisi ·
    • Hide content

Never in public - boobs are too big and look saggy and horrid plus it's v. uncomfortable.

At home though my bra is usually the first thing I whip off. HOWEVER... have bought a couple of 'underwire-free' bras and OMG the comfort. Think I may well continue with these even after dropping Sproglet!

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

Never in public, I struggle even with strapless bras.

At home however I'm another one who whips off the bra as soon as I can!! Sometimes they hang loose, other times I put a soft crop top style vesty thing on for a bit of support but still comfortable.

• FaeBelle13
    Beginner April 2013
    FaeBelle13 ·
    • Hide content

I have one dress that you absolutely cant wear a bra with so I do then but never unless I have to. I am a 34DD andIi find it quite uncomfortable not to wear a bra, they jiggle too much. I have a friend who has ridiculously perky boobies and has never worn a bra!

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content

I have small boobies but would never go bra-less as I do not like the shape of my boobies without one.

• Kriek
    Beginner December 2012
    Kriek ·
    • Hide content

I just have tiny wee A cups so I would go bra-less with some dresses but never with a t-shirt as I hate the thought of my nipples being on show.

I hardly ever wear bras in the house, hate them.

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

All the time! I'm only a 32B (and a small B at that). My favourite dress at the moment has a plunging neckline and I love the fact that I can go braless. A friend of mine has the exact same dress and always wears it with a bra, which is visible, regardless of what colour she wears.

A massive pet hate of mine is visible bra straps.

• Pinky6
    Beginner June 2012
    Pinky6 ·
    • Hide content

No way hose

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This.

There is a girl in my office who is at least a G cup and goes braless everyday ?

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

I think in order to get away with it, you need to not look *obviously* bra-less, more like you're maybe wearing a strapless bra iyswim, or maybe if you have small, pert boobs that aren't as pendulous as bigger ones!

• Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

Mine are pretty small (32C) but I hate they way they look under clothes without a bra. But I think mine are small for my frame so need a bit of help to get them in proportion!

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

Similar to a few of you ladies i like to whip my bra off asap after work! will generally go out and about without a bra on- normally with vest then hoodie combo to the shop or parents / friends houses or the local....lol if on a night out if the outfit will allow enough security! but i am not overly blessed in the boobie dept- 36bs!

• RebTheEck
    Beginner August 2013
    RebTheEck ·
    • Hide content

Only if I've got cold toes.

I used to work with someone who was heading towards her fifties and she never wore a bra under any kind of top or blouse including a thin knitted jumper - hideous. She said it was because bras were too uncomfortable - you shouldn't be able to wear a properly fitted bra.

She also apparently very often didn't wear any kind of underwear ?

• Sparkles82
    Beginner April 2013
    Sparkles82 ·
    • Hide content

Never! I even sleep in mine. It is too painfull if I dont.

Mine are more than ample, and range between a 40DD and a 42F depending on the bra. They are heavy, cumbersome and I feel too exposed without a bra.

I will be bra less in my wedding dress tho, which worried me quite a lot!

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

• Rusty the Clown
    Rusty the Clown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

No! Heavens, I'd keep bashing my knees.

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You guys crack me up ?

I very rarely go braless, I have two really supportive vest tops (you know, the hidden support ones) which I can wear without a bra but only tend to wear them when the weather is hot (so not usually in the UK then!) Even though I don't have big bajoolies I find it uncomfortable with no support at all.

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content

I'm a 38G and could never go out in public without a bra. My boobs are heavy and horrible. Besides they need some kind of scaffolding to retain any last remnant of perkiness that might be lurking.

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content

Although has anyone ever got one of these bras:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2168968/A-formidable-42K-Its-worlds-biggest-strapless-bra.html

I struggle with strapless all the time. I might have to go searching for this in my size if the scaffolding is as good as this.

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content

You lot are cracking me up with all the different names you have for boobies.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics