Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner July 2013

Has anyone had veromia bridesmaid dresses?

lizajones, 30 August, 2011 at 11:03 Posted on Planning 0 9

I have a few questions, as i did want dessy dresses but i have read a lot of bad reviews.

Does anyone know the price range on the bridesmaid dress?

Is the materail waht you expected?

Many Thanks for any help x

9 replies

Latest activity by RebeccaC, 2 November, 2011 at 12:46
  • L
    Beginner July 2013
    lizajones ·
    • Hide content

Anyone? ?

• xxgossipgurl
    Beginner September 2012
    xxgossipgurl ·
    • Hide content

I've never heard of them sorry hun, but i am not very well informed haha. I'm looking for bridesmaids dresses as well, only one i can find i Dessy

• L
    Beginner July 2013
    lizajones ·
    • Hide content

Thank you for your reply, same here am not getting married till july 2013 but like to be sorted. The only dessy i found was dessy dresses but have read a lot of bad reviews. Have a look on veromia website they have some nice bridesmaids dresses ?

• Pinky6
    Beginner June 2012
    Pinky6 ·
    • Hide content

Have you been into bridal shops and had a look at them in there? My bridesmaids tried some on and they seemed like good quality to me.

Not too sure on price ranges, I think around £150 depending on the style of course

• L
    Beginner July 2013
    lizajones ·
    • Hide content

Pinky6 - i have been in about 6 bridal shops and not one stocked the dessy dresses, but where am getting my dress from they will be stocking them in about 6 weeks so i will have to go and see

• Pinky6
    Beginner June 2012
    Pinky6 ·
    • Hide content

I'm confused. Is it dessy or veromia dressed your after?

Either way, they both should have a stocklist on their websites to tell you which shops stock their items x

• L
    Beginner July 2013
    lizajones ·
    • Hide content

I was looking at dessy dresses but saw a few bad reviews or have looked a veromia, am just wanting other brides to be option, am going to look at bridesmaid dresses in a couple of months

• Caz73
    Beginner September 2011
    Caz73 ·
    • Hide content

Yes, I have Veromia bridesmaids dresses, unfortunately I cannot find a picture of my bridesmaids dresses on their site, however I am very pleased with them and I was told from my shop that they would take 4 months to arrive but they were with the shop in about 3 months. The material is good quality and the prices were from £159 for the junior bridesmaid and the adult bridesmaids were from about £175-£195 depending on sizes.

Link to the Veromia site is http://veromia.co.uk/Bridesmaids.html and as previously posted by someone else they have a stockist tab so suggest you have a look at that.

• A
    Beginner September 2011
    ann marie ·
    • Hide content

Hi i had veromia dresses for my bridesmaids last month. I payed £200 each for the adults and £145 for the mini bridesmaid and they where worth every penny. They really looked the part and alot of guests was asking where i got them :-) x

• RebeccaC
    RebeccaC ·
    • Hide content

I had a Veromia bridal dress when I got married in 2004 and I loved it!

Still hanging in my wardrobe as beautiful as EVER! It was a two piece. I bought it from a Midland Wedding chain of shops called Francesca Bridal.

http://www.francescabridalwear.co.uk/

It might worthe seeing if they stock bridesmaids

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics