Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

LeeLee :)
Beginner

Hatton Garden Jewellers :)

LeeLee :), 27 May, 2011 at 08:09 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hey all,

I need some help please from you lovely lot Smiley smile

We are thinking of going down to London on Monday (Bank Hols) and wondered if any of you knew if the jewellers at Hatton Garden will be open and if you can recommend any to make wedding rings?

Thankee Smiley smile

LeeLee

10 replies

Latest activity by LeeLee :), 28 May, 2011 at 10:48
  • happy_feet
    Beginner
    happy_feet ·
    • Hide content

I got my engagement ring from there, and many were open on the saturday although much of the area around it was closed. Have you tried googling as many have websites and dropping them a message to check?

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content

I work around the corner from Hatton Garden and there are quite a few open on Saturday as far as I recall.

We got our rings from Goldfinger Rings. Their stuido/workshop is in Hatton Garden but I'm not sure if they have a shop as such - they do the thing where they bring their rings to you at home for you to play with and try on. I had very good service from them so far, though I haven't received my rings yet!

• Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content

We went to a lot of jewellers when we visited, comparing prices. I can recommend Karl Karter, and a few other Hitchers have used him too. Lovely chap and reasonable prices. He doesn't have a street presence as he generally sells his jewellery to jewellery shops. You can visit him in his workshop which is just off Hatton Garden street in Baldwin Gardens.

• Ibizalovin
    Beginner January 2010
    Ibizalovin ·
    • Hide content

Try Abrahams theyre great and have lovely things!

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

We bought ours from Karl Karter, too. Would thoroughly recommend him. Was cheaper than the other HG jewellers and he's such a sweetie.

• K
    Beginner July 2011
    krissyl ·
    • Hide content

Ahh how lovely, I'm sure they're open, my friend works for a jewellers in Hatton Garden, shes making our wedding rings Smiley smile they'll spend ages with you to make sure you're happy Smiley smile

• S
    Beginner May 2012
    ShellG ·
    • Hide content

We are getting ours from Hyde & Park in Hatton Garden - they are pretty small, but make all rings onsite and at reasonable prices

• Saisi
    Beginner June 2011
    Saisi ·
    • Hide content

We got my engagement ring from a place called Justine, I would recommend it. We went on a Sunday (fairly spur-of-the-moment) and not everywhere was open but this place was and so were a few others, so I think if you just want to go and have a wander you'll be all right going on a bank holiday.

If you google "hatton garden" there's some website that has opening times for a bunch of shops, but I can't remember it now, sorry!

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

He is a gem! Slightly scatty but an awesome jeweller.

• LeeLee :)
    Beginner
    LeeLee :) ·
    • Hide content

Thank you ladies for replying and offering advice Smiley smile

I'm loving the sounds of this Karl Karter he sounds right up my street (I may have to check him out).

I think to be on the safe side (we are going to London anyway on Monday - not just searching for wedding rings), I'll phone ahead first to see if they are gonna be open, this way I won't waste a tube ride.

Thanks again lovlies ? X

• LeeLee :)
    Beginner
    LeeLee :) ·
    • Hide content

Thank you ladies for replying and offering advice Smiley smile

I'm loving the sounds of this Karl Karter he sounds right up my street (I may have to check him out).

I think to be on the safe side (we are going to London anyway on Monday - not just searching for wedding rings), I'll phone ahead first to see if they are gonna be open, this way I won't waste a tube ride.

Thanks again lovlies ? X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics