Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Abigail
Dedicated March 2023 Northumberland

Help

Abigail, 3 of July of 2022 at 09:58 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 4
Hi! I need some advice. I’ve got my bridesmaid dresses that I want to order however I’m struggling getting everyone’s sizes. I’ve asked a lot of time now, and feel like I’m getting no where. One bridesmaid is just completely ignoring the subject and not answering me. What can I do?

4 replies

Latest activity by Michelle, 3 of July of 2022 at 21:02
  • B
    Savvy April 2023 West Yorkshire
    Becky ·
    • Hide content
    I think a deadline might be needed. Decide when is the latest you need to order and message again saying the deadline is x date. If you don't get measurements by then then unfortunately 1) there will be no dress for them or 2) you will just order what you think their sizes are and they'll have to get them adjusted themselves.

I would also privately message the one who isn't responding and asking if somethings wrong. Maybe she's feeling anxious about wearing the dress because of style/weight/something else. Give the benefit of the doubt just in case something else is going on behind the scenes. Good luck getting the measurements!
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I agree with Becky on this one couldnt have said it better hopefully you doing it this way might get them motivated at the end of the day you can only ask so many times until the time runs out x💗
  • Abigail
    Dedicated March 2023 Northumberland
    Abigail ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi, thank you for getting back to me. I gave them 2 weeks notice when asking for measurements. I’ve just had to order the sizes I thought was the best. But ordered extras just incase.
    I have done that numerous times, and I’m just being ignored, I feel awful for getting myself so stressed and worked up about it. I’m happy they’ve been ordered now though, and hopefully they’ll fit. Thank you for the advice xx
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    You have done all you can now so hopefully they will be perfect x💗

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics