Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

itgirlno1
Beginner June 2010

Hen night games - non-rude (ish!)

itgirlno1, 12 November, 2010 at 16:11 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hello!

I've not been on here since before I got married, so firstly apologies for being a part timer...

it's my friend's hen night tonight and I've just been told we're supposed to bring games for the hotel room after dinner so we can embarrass her. I have no clue except one idea which is to bring a pad of paper and lots of pens/pencils so we can draw caricatures of her and her partner.

I'm thinking not too rude ones because we're all born-again Christians, most are African and don't do the smutty sex talks with each other like girlfriends in England do. So some rudeness is fine, but not too much. I do have 8 condoms I can use for example!

thanks for your help lovies x ? x

4 replies

Latest activity by CupcakeQueen, 22 November, 2010 at 16:02
  • *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
    *JLS* ·
    • Hide content

Ooh I'll have a think, but naughty naughty for no piccies or report!!

• itgirlno1
    Beginner June 2010
    itgirlno1 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry, I only have a dongle so can't upload and take up all my megabyte allowance... ☹️

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content

theres the wedding dress making one. If you go and buy toilet roll and selotape and you have to make wedding dresses out of that in 2 teams... its great fun...and actually takes up a wee bit of time! lol we did it at my friends hen and also had small white sandwich bags as well. Smiley smile

• L
    Beginner January 2012
    la1510 ·
    • Hide content

It's an old one but at a recent hen night we had a competition to see who could make the best condom balloon face- pretty straight forward you blow the condom up (not too much in case it pops!!) and then draw a face and decorate the best you can with whatever is lying around and then a prize for the best and worst ones (we used shots a prizes but you could use something different)

Hope you have a good night!!

• CupcakeQueen
    Beginner January 2011
    CupcakeQueen ·
    • Hide content

These are a couple of non-rude ones we are playing at my hen party on Saturday- all made a bit more interesting when you are a bit tipsy

The Tights Race

Split the party into two teams and have them stand in a line (queue stylee)

You then give the first person a pair of black tights which they must put over whatever they are wearing (be in jeans etc) without tearing (harder than it sounds!) and then down a shot. They then take the tights off, pass to the person behind them who does the same etc. This goes on until the last person puts on the tights and downs their shot. If the tights are split the team must start all over again with a new pair. The first person then blows up a balloon and has to pass it between their legs using no hands down the line. The last person must then put this on the floor and sit on it and pop it! First team to complete wins! Great fun

The Cereal Packet Pick Up- Much harder than it sounds!!

All get in a circle with an empty cereal pack it in the middle. One by one you muct pick this up with your teeth without putting ANYTHING other than your feet on the floor. All have a go- if anyone cant do it, they are out. Once you've all gone, tear an inch or so off the packet and go again. Eventually this will be tiny and it is hilarious watching people get into impossible positions to pick it up- especially when drunk! Last one going is the winner. Very funny.

Hope these help!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics