Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Km86
Dedicated December 2022 North Yorkshire

Hen Party Help

Km86, 7 of June of 2022 at 13:01 Posted on Planning 0 3

I'm planning my own hen party as I have no adult bridesmaids and my 2 best friends have made it clear they won't do any bridesmaids duties as they are annoyed at not being asked!

Anything I would like to do I don't think my friends group would enjoy. So I'm struggling to decide what to do for it.

3 replies

Latest activity by Hailey, 8 of December of 2022 at 06:30
  • Nicola
    Curious October 2022 Kent
    Nicola ·
    • Hide content
    It’s your hen. Do whatever you would like. And if they don’t want to come, then it’s their choice. No wonder you didn’t chose them as bridesmaids, they don’t sound like the nicest people
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Agree with Nicola on this one do you not others x💗
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    They don’t sound very nice! I planned my own as I wanted to go to a spa hotel and have a nice dinner. We did one over night stay with spa treatment, dinner, bed and breakfast. Then my adult sister (MOH) planned some games and decorations as I only have junior bridesmaids as well. We are doing a separate mini hen for them this weekend actually.
    You should do what you want, plan it as you want , invite them nicely and if they don’t come, that’s their issue.
    There are ideas for hen do activities online and articles on Hitched too. Good luck

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics