Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Flowmojo
Beginner

How do you like your potatoes?

Flowmojo, 2 November, 2012 at 12:28

Posted on Off Topic Posts 43

Not as random as you think!! I have brother and SIL coming over for lunch on sunday and bro has just said 'We ARE having mash arnt we?!'. (Mr F hates mash hence him asking!) I love mash, thick buttery, creamy mash but never have it at home as Mr F 'doesnt like his tatas messed with' so hel have...

Not as random as you think!! I have brother and SIL coming over for lunch on sunday and bro has just said 'We ARE having mash arnt we?!'. (Mr F hates mash hence him asking!)

I love mash, thick buttery, creamy mash but never have it at home as Mr F 'doesnt like his tatas messed with' so hel have boiled or roasted.

Mummy flow makes all three when we go to lunch, mashed, roast and boiled but i cant be arsed basically!

How do YOU have Yours?!

43 replies

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

Mashed, roasted or chips.

• SaSaSi
    Beginner July 2012
    SaSaSi ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ditto again. I'm northern Irish though, we usually have more than one potato side with our meals. My mum would reach you pizza & a boiled spud no prob! My fav are chips done in sticfry. Mm. I've only recently started doin mash, it's not that bad to make. I love my mums roasties on a sun. Yum.

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

They are all good!

Hello with roast they are all good! Have both mash and roast of you canny decide, ;-)

• Little Pixie
    Beginner September 2011
    Little Pixie ·
    • Hide content

I don't. I cut back on carbs about 3 months ago and can honestly say I don't miss potatoes at all. I used to be addicted but they just bloat me horribly. Same with rice and bread.

I did used to love mash though, I think that was my fave, or a very crispy jacket spud.

• O
    Beginner September 2013
    oggers86 ·
    • Hide content

I made dauphinoise tonight, my usual favourite is mashed potato with lots of milk, butter and cheese. Closely followed by jacket potato with butter, tuna mayo and cheese. New potatoes with butter are my "healthy option" Roast I can take or leave, chips I never make homemade but you cant beat the ones from the chippy with salt and vinegar.

As the wedding draws ever nearer I will have to start weaning myself off all the above apart from new potatoes...boring!!!

• Fergo
    Beginner December 2012
    Fergo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This, this, this!

• BumbleBrat
    BumbleBrat ·
    • Hide content

Mash is my favourite. I have jacket spuds quite alot, must be done in the oven to make them crispy.

Least likely to ever choose boiled - boring!

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

I have only just learnt to make roast potatoes- they are my new favourite and I am adding them to every mean I can think of now.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics