Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner July 2011

How many Bridesmaids and Flower Girls??

nikkilew5, 7 December, 2010 at 20:03 Posted on Planning 0 35

How many bridesmaids and Flower girls has everyone got??

i have 2 adults and 4 little ones in my bridal party. Am wondering how many people others are having!!

Thanks x

35 replies

Latest activity by mrsgreatbatch2b, 8 December, 2010 at 13:40
  • Kitty824
    Beginner December 2011
    Kitty824 ·
    • Hide content

Im having 4 adults and 1 flowergirl!

• Mrs_T2B
    Beginner May 2011
    Mrs_T2B ·
    • Hide content

3 bridesmaids and 2 pageboys ?

• sarahb3426
    Beginner June 2012
    sarahb3426 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Am having x1 pageboy, x2 flower girls, x3 bridemaids (x2 adults, x1 15yr old).

• BumbleBrat
    BumbleBrat ·
    • Hide content

3 adults, one Flowergirl.

• tinks269
    Beginner February 2011
    tinks269 ·
    • Hide content

2 bridesmaids, that sounds really pathetic now i say it. One of my nephews may be a ring bearer but depends on how he feels on the day (personally I dont like having them - but its an OH family tradition so going to have to)

• LoveSka
    Beginner October 2011
    LoveSka ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

''''SNAP'''''' i'm having the same as you, , , ,

• L
    Beginner May 2012
    LizzyB ·
    • Hide content

I'm having my beautiful neices as bridesmaid and flower girl (10 & 2) and then my gorgeous twin nephews as page boys, who will then be 4! hhmmm seeing it written down is making me think i should have an older bridesmaid to help the younger ones walk down!

• N
    Beginner July 2011
    nikkilew5 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone! i asked beacuse even though i have chosen mine its been really playing in my mind!! i have4 flower girls because i have to young daughters and my partner has 2 nieces which we are very close to! so as our nieces are young we decided to ask their mum who i also am very good friends with. My sister is my moh

What is playing on my mind is that my 2 best friends who i have grown up with i havnt been able to ask as i thought that 4 adults and 4 lil ones would be 2 much.

what are you views on this?

• estilomodabridal
    estilomodabridal ·
    • Hide content

I had 10 bridesmaids... I would not recommend this for my enemy; if I had any.

• *Nursey*
    Beginner May 2012
    *Nursey* ·
    • Hide content

I'm having 3 BMs and 3 FGs. Hopefully the number won't grow any more!

• N
    Beginner November 2011
    November 2011 bride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have asked both my daughters to be my bridesmaids, age 23 and 19. I never wanted little ones, but then my gorgeous granddaughter Lily was born and i am now having a flowergirl Smiley smile

I wouldnt say 4 big and 4 little would be too much, if you can afford it and its what youwould like - then go for it Smiley smile

• stripeyrache
    Beginner February 2011
    stripeyrache ·
    • Hide content

I've got three adults (ages 26,25,17) and a flowergirl who will be 2 and a half.

• Kat44
    Beginner August 2011
    Kat44 ·
    • Hide content

We're having 3 adult BMs, SiL, Friend and SiL2B (27, 31 and 44), 2 pageboys (4 and 3) and 1 flowergirl (1) - (my niece and nephews)

• victoriamarie
    Beginner July 2011
    victoriamarie ·
    • Hide content

Got 4 bridesmaids who's ages will be 16, 19, 26 and 27. Also will have an 8 year old page boy. Got no little girls amongst family/friends so no flowergirl Smiley sad

• J
    Beginner June 2011
    jen_hhl ·
    • Hide content

We're having 2 adult bridesmaids, junior bridesmaid (12) and a flower girl (6) and my 2 nephews as page boys. We were initially having a small wedding!

Jx

• MrsBtobe1980
    Beginner September 2012
    MrsBtobe1980 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I am having 5 adults, 3 flowergirls and 2 pageboys, all family except my maid of honour who is my best friend...

Sarah

• sarahjolley
    Beginner September 2012
    sarahjolley ·
    • Hide content

Hello

i am having 2 bms

then 3 flowergirls ( my 2 daughters and niece ) and one pageboy

we have a massive family so could have loads more but i prefer a smaller bridal party, its much cheaper lol

• MrsBarnett2b
    Beginner
    MrsBarnett2b ·
    • Hide content

Im having 1 adult (my sister), 1 flowergirl (partners neice) and 1 pageboy (my little man).

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

I think it depends on how many guests you have.

IMO 4 bridesmaids and 20 guests would look a little odd. But 4 bridesmaids and a church full not s much.

We have 4 bridesmaids (was 5 but one is now not speaking to me), 2 flowergirls (our nieces), and a pageboy, our nephew. We also have my auntie, uncle, and brother acting as "ushers" to walk bridesmaids and flowergirls in. But we are expecting 150 guests to church so I don't think it will look out of place.

• MrsMac2be
    Super May 2015
    MrsMac2be ·
    • Hide content

I'm having 5 adult bridesmaids, my sister, my 2 nieces and my 2 step daughters. My 2 sons are ushers.

• S
    Beginner April 2011
    Steph/Andy ·
    • Hide content

Im having 5 Bridesmaids (My three sisters, sister in law and best friend), two flowergirls (My nieces) and my two boys as pageboys they will be 2 1/2 and 7! My eldest is doing a reading during the ceremony. x

• L
    Beginner August 2012
    Lillibet ·
    • Hide content

I'm having 2 adult BMs - My sis and SIL2B. I didn't really want to extend into friends as BMs, as I wouldn't have been able to choose between them so would have ended up with like 6 BMs! Which would be too many for me (and the budget).

Would love to have a flower girl or page boy, but no close family or friends have children ☹️

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

I'm having two adult BMs (sister and best friend) and hopefully two flowergirls (OH's goddaughter who will be 6 and his niece who will be almost 3). However, we're getting married abroad and the parents haven't decided if they will bring the kids or leave them at home so that they can have a child-free holiday!

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content

None, none, none, none and none.

Is brilliant - no tantrums!

• jenny18/11/11
    Rockstar November 2011
    jenny18/11/11 ·
    • Hide content

Am having one adult BM (who has been my best friend since Uni days and is amazing, couldn't be more helpful. Possibly also having 1 flower girl (daughter of our closest mutual friend), and 1 page boy (OH's nephew). I say possibly as both our friend and OH's brother are separated from the children's mothers, (and BIL2B and his family live on Jersey), so it is sort of dependent on access arrangements. If we do have them, the girl will be 3 and the boy will be 3 1/2.

• SaSaSi
    Beginner July 2012
    SaSaSi ·
    • Hide content

3 adult bridesmaids & one flowergirl Smiley smile

• judeclarke
    Beginner October 2011
    judeclarke ·
    • Hide content

I've got 2, but one of them is my son and he complains very loudly if I call him a bridesmaid. He will be the Man of Honour, as you can only be a page boy if you're under 10 or at least shorter than the bride, and he's neither. The other one is my niece, who will also be taller than me by the time the wedding happens.

Oh and just to complete the set our best man is a lady (SIL2B) so she's a best person, and she is shorter than me.

• (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content

We are having 4 flowergirls all of which are my neices, one pageboy (my nephew), and I have 4 adult bridesmaids, one is my sister, my cousin and my 2 best friends.

• B
    Beginner September 2011
    broomfield2b ·
    • Hide content

Well im having 6 adult brideamaids two flower girls, three paige boys!!

two sisters, 4 best friends, could never choose between them so had them all two flower girls as family as are all three paige boys oh and 6 ushers xxxxxxx

• Mrs_Rolfe_2b
    Beginner September 2012
    Mrs_Rolfe_2b ·
    • Hide content

I think i am just having one adult bridesmaid ? (h2b's younger sister, will be 19 in 2012 for the wedding)

I have small family, other half has 10 cousins! ranging from 9 yrs to 18 yrs. So don't feel like we can ask some to be page boys/ ushers/ bridesmaids and not others.

Though i am now wondering if the font of the church will look a little empty?!

• MrsKeating2B
    Beginner April 2011
    MrsKeating2B ·
    • Hide content

I wanted an army so i chose 4 adults bm's.. 4 ushers.. 2 fg's and a pageboy.. x

• mrsgreatbatch2b
    Beginner July 2012
    mrsgreatbatch2b ·
    • Hide content

I'm having two adult bridemaids, one flower girl, two page boys and one mini usher.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics