Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lucy
Beginner October 2023 Cumbria

How much is too much?

Lucy, 18 of December of 2021 at 23:43 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 5
Hello! So I’m thinking I will go towards a more off the shoulder style, but potentially my dress will have thick straps at most.

Our wedding is going to be super bright and colourful, and I was toying with the idea of a think colourful flower crown (not like Midsommar style!) but then wondered if this would mean a cape veil style as well would then just be too busy?
Honest opinions please!

5 replies

Latest activity by Lau, 23 of December of 2021 at 13:59
  • B
    Savvy April 2023 West Yorkshire
    Becky ·
    • Hide content
    How much is too much? 1
    Did you mean something like this? If yes then I don't think it's too much at all Smiley smile you could always stick to small colourful flowers if you're worried about it being too much? Hope that helps! X
  • Lucy
    Beginner October 2023 Cumbria
    Lucy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes pretty much that! Thank you so much for the insight Smiley smile I worry I want too much flair! X
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Agree with Becky. That is a nice one and not too much. A friend had a colour panel put in to a side skit in her dress and it looked awesome. Or you could add a sash or back detail in colour like bow/buttons. You do you hun, as long as you love your look that is am that matters. Is your wedding day so nothing is too much!
  • Hayley
    Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    No, that sounds lovely 😊 I'm having a flower crown too.
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Sounds like a really good idea there are so many styles to pick from good luck x💗

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics