Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Flowmojo
Beginner

I hate training my replacement!!!

Flowmojo, 11 December, 2012 at 10:25 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 5

Its soooooooooooooooo boring, stuff id normally 'do' on a dialy basis without even thinking im having to plod through at a super snail pace and its boring and dull and cant access OT or facebook as and when!! ive got her doing some actions at the mo on my pc and im logged on elsehwere...i have 9 more friggin days fo this!!

altho there is a rest tomorrow when she goes off to watch her daughter in some nativity play...thank the lord

5 replies

Latest activity by Pinky6, 11 December, 2012 at 17:24
  • Becklarrr
    Beginner
    Becklarrr ·
    • Hide content

How frustrating! Just think 9 more days to go then you can do all the hitching you want!

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

Altho i have got her doing all the crap ive been putting off like updating databases and stuff..wahahahahahhahaha

• C
    Beginner March 2013
    Chedi ·
    • Hide content

Our main call centre gets new staff every year so I feel your pain. I hate training people! Its super frustrating when they're really slow at getting really obvious stuff too. Just give it a few more days and it shouldnt be aassss stressful ?

• Pinky6
    Beginner June 2012
    Pinky6 ·
    • Hide content

I hate training new staff too, it's a pain in the arse. I have found it even worse since being pregnant and I have much less patience so don't envy you my dear. 9 days and counting!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics