Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner November 2019

i lost my engagement ring

RomanticOrangeConfetti35686, 10 of August of 2022 at 22:52 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 7
I am so heartbroken,l lost my engagement ring. I took it off to have a shower and put it on the basin. 30 minutes later or so l thought uh something was missing on my finger. I searched everywhere but couldn't find it. I retraced my steps a dozen times but still no joy. I brought in the Plumber but still nothing. Straight away l called my fiancée crying my eyes out. I don't know what to do 😭. I'm hoping by some miracle it turns up

7 replies

Latest activity by Moniquemo4, 15 of March of 2023 at 11:58
  • A
    Dedicated March 2024 Essex
    Alison ·
    • Hide content
    Oh no how heartbreaking for you! I thought I had lost mine the other week when I was trying to prove to myself it didn’t need resizing and it flew off my finger (it is now at a jewellers being resized). It turned up in the groove between the back and base of my office chair!

If it’s not down the sink, you know it is only in your house somewhere so as hard as it is (and believe me I get it I would be tearing the place apart) try to calmly look in all nooks and crannies in your bathroom and upstairs generally. Think logically, was it near an open window and it could be on the ground outside for example?
    When you find it make sure you always put it back in its box when you take it off from now on 🤗
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Oh dear not good hope you can find it x💗
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 Online ·
    • Hide content

Are you sure the bathroom was the last place you had it? I lost my ring once, and I 'knew' it was somewhere downstairs, but actually found it upstairs. So it's possible you've moved it without remembering.

Try not to get too upset. If it hasn't gone down the plughole then it MUST be somewhere in the house. You will find it eventually.

• A
    Dedicated March 2024 Essex
    Alison ·
    • Hide content
    Have you found it yet? 🙏🏻
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    I waS going to ask the thing have you had any luck x💗
  • Deborah
    Beginner June 2023 West London
    Deborah ·
    • Hide content

If you remember exactly that you put it in the bathroom, it couldn't have vanished into thin air. It's great that you called the plumber, but don't worry, your ring should definitely be in the house. I wish you find it soon!

• V
    Curious April 2019 New York
    Viki ·
    • Hide content

It's sad, but I think you can find it. If not, this is not the end of life, the main thing is that you love each other, and you can buy new wedding rings)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics