J
Beginner July 2021 Central & Glasgow

i ordered a wedding dress

Jenny, 6 July 2021 at 10:31 Posted on Planning 0 17
Saved

This is my wedding dress. It's great and I'm happy to wear it. I bought it on Etsy and I just need to provide measurements. they sewed to fit my body. I was a bit nervous at first but when I received the dress I was very happy. The dress is really cool. This is the shop I ordered from: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SuPrettyBridal

i ordered a wedding dress 1

17 replies

Latest activity by Sarah, 20 September 2021 at 12:56
  • Sarah
    Dedicated June 2023 Worcestershire
    Sarah

WOW you look AMAZING!!! x

• J
    Jenny
    View quoted message

thank you 馃槉. I was so nervous when I ordered this dress. But when I received it, I was very happy. They sew very well and are dedicated馃憤

• L
    Savvy October 2021 Durham
    Lindsey
    You look beautiful x
  • J
    Jenny
    View quoted message

馃榿 Really? I feel lucky 馃槉 I got a nice dress and the price is also very good.

• Marcie
    Rockstar August 2021 Bristol
    Marcie
    You look beautiful x
  • J
    Jenny
    View quoted message
    Thanks you 鈽猴笍.
  • M
    Rockstar September 2023 Cheshire
    Michelle
    Wow you look amazing. Its a beautiful dress x
  • Shajoan
    Beginner September 2021 Hulst
    Shajoan
    Hi can you tell us more about your experience with suprettybridal, especially the delivery process please?
  • J
    Jenny
    View quoted message

Hi. I ordered at Etsy and just left the measurements. They finished my wedding dress within 3 weeks, because I didn't need it urgently. And it takes 1 more week to ship. Their prices include shipping costs so it's very convenient. Have you ever shopped on Etsy?

• Shajoan
    Beginner September 2021 Hulst
    Shajoan
    View quoted message
    Thank you Jenny for replying. I have not ordered from Etsy before, this is my first time and I also ordered a dress from suprettybridal. I wanted to reach out to you because the owner of suprettybridal is saying that he shipped the dress but the Etsy app still says it hasnt been shipped and they also cant provide me a trackingcode. Now i am starting to feel very nervous and maybe thinking if i made a mistake if i am being scammed? do that is why i am searching the internet to maybe find something?
  • J
    Jenny
    View quoted message

Oh, I'm so sorry about that. As soon as they sent me pictures of the dress they finished sewing, 1 week later I received the dress. Don't worry, my wedding dress was received when the store has not updated the tracking code. 馃槉
  • J
    Curious June 2022 Merseyside
    Jennifer

It鈥檚 stunning x

• Destiney
    Beginner April 2022 Pennsylvania
    Destiney
    View quoted message
    Did you every end up receiving your shipment?
  • Charlotte
    Rockstar April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte

Wow, that is beautiful, never thought of Etsy but will have a look as struggling for BM dresses, so maybe they will have options, thanks

• J
    Jenny
    View quoted message

Thanks for your praise.Smiley heart

• Littlemy
    Savvy April 2022 Kent
    Littlemy
    Its lovely! I just ordered my flowergirls dress from etsy so I now have high hopes.
  • PeterVance
    Beginner March 2020 Co Londonderry
    PeterVance

Wow, the dress is magical and so are you wearing it. I love the details and how it fits your body you look like a princess but as my personal preference, I would've added a very Long Tail to highlight the princess vibes more. Also, I am surprised at how good it looks on you because usually when you give the measurements online they don't fit 100% perfectly but yours is higher than anyone's expectations. Congrats on that! Hope you had an amazing wedding and felt like a princess because you look for sure as one.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics