Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

luckylola
Beginner September 2012

If money was no object, would you have plastic surgery?

luckylola, 20 of September of 2011 at 23:52

Posted on Off Topic Posts 56

Following on from the Claire Richards- Slave to food post, if money was no object, would you have plastic surgery? If I am honest, my answer would be yes! I would have lipo on my tummy and legs if I could.... I am now a size 12, but was a size 10. I believe I was more happy at a size 10. Anyone...

Following on from the Claire Richards- Slave to food post, if money was no object, would you have plastic surgery?

If I am honest, my answer would be yes! I would have lipo on my tummy and legs if I could.... I am now a size 12, but was a size 10. I believe I was more happy at a size 10.

Anyone else?

56 replies

• (Claire)
    Beginner July 2011
    (Claire) ·
    • Hide content

I would get my teeth done, I would also have the fatty tissue sucked from under my eyes, I have a lot of puffiness which I hate, and I feel it ages me, I dont like the idea of botox because its a continous affair and very costly! And thats it, I have quite a big nose but I secretly like it and I have seen so many bad nose jobs I would be to frightened.

• sapphire_22
    Beginner September 2011
    sapphire_22 ·
    • Hide content

If I could magically make my nose smaller then I would, but I would never have sugery on it becuse I would be too scared that something would go wrong. I would possibly consider a breast lift if they got really really saggy after havingk ids. But thy would really have to be reaching my knees before I would consider doing that. Would never have anyhing done to my face or any lipo/fillers/implants.

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My cousin had a nose job and now it looks worse than it did before!

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

I think Jodie Marsh is a perfect example of a terrible nose job.

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Jordan was spot on when she said that she had a nose like a 'builder's elbow'....

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Perfick!

• Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This. Doesn't matter how much weight I've managed to lose in the past, my fat always stays in those areas!

• Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

What you want are Crest Whitestrips Supreme strength. I had my teeth bleached at the Smile Studio in London about 2 years ago. These strips are just as good at a fraction of the price!

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

My boobs were never anything special so after having my son and breast feeding they were small and saggy and clothes just looked shapeless on me so I had a boob job last year and I am so glad I did it. In hindsight I wish I had gone a size bigger but am happy the surgeon did what he thought was acceptable for my frame without causing complications/puckering loss of sensitivity. I chose a surgeon who specialies in breast reconstruction for cancer patients rather than a conveyor belt clinic as it is such a risky op I don't intend on having to do again.

I couldn't do anything that involved sticking needles in my face!

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

Just thought of something else - I'd like the fat on my upper eyelids taken out. I'm sure I'll think of more procedures before the day is out.

• L
    Beginner August 2012
    Lillibet ·
    • Hide content

No I don't think so... Having had one necessary operation from which I suffered serious complications (and still am to a lesser extent 3 years on) I wouldn't want to put myself through surgery again unless absolutely necessary.

Obviously can't say if I'll feel the same in 30 years when I'm a bit on the saggy side - But I'm hoping I've inherited my mums anti aging genes because I think she looks fab! Fingers crossed hehe.

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Good point. I had my gallbladder out 3 years ago and although it wasn't really a complication, I was given an injection in my leg which hit the nerve and I still have no feeling in that part of my leg three years on, imagine if that was in your face or something and it all went droopy.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

I would LOVE surgery

if there was a way the scars on my shoulders could be removed would be up for that as a priority- I cant wear strappy tops or boob tubes in the summer because people either ask questions or just point and laugh (cheers for that) I am having cosmetic procedures to reduce them but its a long haul so if there was a quick fix would jump at it!

Lipo on my tummy and thighs and a boob job to make me less boy-like would be second on the list.

• Ixia
    Beginner
    Ixia ·
    • Hide content

I'd have laser scar removal and my teeth straightened, but I'm not keen on the idea of having stuff injected in to me or anything involving general anasthetic.

• Sparkles82
    Beginner April 2013
    Sparkles82 ·
    • Hide content

I would definately, and I think I may need it soon after our wedding. I am planning to lost approx 9 stone in weight.... there is bound to be some "baggage" left behind!

So, my list is -

Tummy Tuck

Boob reduction & uplift

Teeth Veneered

Bum uplift

I am blessed with youthful skin and look after it well so I dont think a facelift will be necessary.

• LoveSka
    Beginner October 2011
    LoveSka ·
    • Hide content

No if's no but's just a great big YES!!!!!!!, , , ,

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content

If everyone had the surgerythat they wanted, wouldn't we all more or less look the same?

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I wouldn't. I'm keeping my beard.

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Very true...

• MrsCoco
    MrsCoco ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WSS! I hate being limited to tops I can wear/bras I can buy, and pregnancy has made my boobs even bigger! ? I would love a reduction, but TBH the rest I can live with! x

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

Those wanting breast reductions - can you give the unwanted excess to me please? Kthxbai

• T
    Beginner
    Trickers ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

wtvf does this mean?

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

I am guessing it means ok thanks bye ?

• Spangler