Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

FutureMrsRon
Beginner February 2012

Irregular choice shoes - how comfortable are they really?

FutureMrsRon, 20 April, 2011 at 12:52 Posted on Planning 0 8

I love so many of them but I never wear heels so am a bit dubious about getting some - anyone else out there who doesn't normally find heels comfortable but has miraculously found that Irregular Choice are like walking on clouds?

8 replies

Latest activity by Joanna C, 20 April, 2011 at 16:32
  • FutureMrsRon
    Beginner February 2012
    FutureMrsRon ·
    • Hide content

A year to return them, that's brilliant!!! I'm off to Schuh at lucnhtime......

• *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
    *JLS* ·
    • Hide content

I just got mine through yesterday and have worn them round the house, but they were really comfortable to wear. Mine have a 3.5 inch heel.

• L
    Beginner
    LJO ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Mine are really comfy but they are only a kitten heel!

• 1234ABC
    Beginner
    1234ABC ·
    • Hide content

I'm wearing Bloch DRT's in Silver!!! They're dance trainers, but super comfy! I don't know if i'll get proper shoes for the ceremony or not, but seeing as i'm known for being a dancer, i feel it's quite apt...plus, no ones going to see them really...except when i lift my dress and go "Look at my awesome shoes!!!!!" Smiley smile

• SamSam
    Beginner March 2011
    SamSam ·
    • Hide content

I wore white and silver kitten heels by IC. They were very comfortable and are lined with velvet. I had them on for 12 hours with no problem.

• J
    Beginner May 2012
    Joanna C ·
    • Hide content

I love love love Irregular choice shoes and have always found them comfortable. I definetely plan on wearing a pair to my wedding!!!

Never had a pair that have hurt and I've got some of the very high heeled pairs!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics