Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rizzo
Beginner July 2011

Is This Acceptable on a Stag Night?

Rizzo, 18 of April of 2012 at 12:37 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 16

I love a good stag night thread, saw this and couldn't resist.

How would you feel if this happened to you?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2130987/Una-Healys-fianc-Ben-Foden-strips-naked-sex-club-Barcelona-stag-do.html

I'd be pissed off, especially so soon after having a baby and you may not be feeling your most attractive.

16 replies

Latest activity by *Mini*, 18 of April of 2012 at 19:19
  • Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

Ahaha i saw this yesterday!

I think in certain groups of 'lads' (im mainly talking rugby types here!!) this is the norm thing to do!!

Mr F is off on his stag this wkend to benidorm, i know for a fact that nothing like this will be occuring, its just not their groups 'way' IYSWIM?!

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

It seems the "stripping naked" part is slightly exaggerated - it seems he was wearing jeans and boxers and one of the girls pulled them down as some kind of prank? I don't want to watch a video to check, though.

Anyway, aren't rugby boys always getting their bobbins out?

I wouldn't be annoyed about the flashing, I'd be more annoyed about the visit to a sex club.

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The sex club bit would annoy me as well. Haven't seen the video as it's on The Scum's website.

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

I'm not sure if it would bother me or not. It just seems like a bit of banter gone too far. It's not like he got naked FOR the woman in an invitation sort of way.

I also imagine that this is the sort of thing that all men of that "type" do.

I've been on a hen night where we had a stripper, so for me to say my OH cant go to a strip club would be completely hypocritical.

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Ethical considerations of strip clubs etc aside, this wouldn't bother me. Sounds like it was just general tomfoolery.

• BumbleBrat
    BumbleBrat ·
    • Hide content

AJ would have a field day on this subject.

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's why I don't want a stag do (except I do really). Hedonistic drunken shenanigans have no appeal to me (except they do really). I'd hate it if my friends did this (please someone organise it).

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

Haven't seen the link as on phone. Lads get carried away, mr c was stripped naked on his stag do in Spain, he had to walk back through the hotel to get his clothes! They had tickets for a strip club but none of them were bothered about going, they were more interested in going out drinking in bars.

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

Cant see the video as as Moo said wouldnt click on the scum for all the tea in China but it sounds like high junx to be honest. Some of the comments below are a bit harsh though. "HA HA, I'm so pleased, Wipe the smile of the perfect magazine face" No need!

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

I do get very jealous but mange to keep a lid on it most of the time. I wouldn't be impressed at all if I am honest but then if I think of me and the girls watching male strippers and how little it would actually mean and then it gives me a bit of perspective back!

• C
    Beginner July 2012
    Chippers ·
    • Hide content

This club was opposite the hotel we stayed at when we went in March for my mates stag do. Walking past to go out on both nights people trying to get us in to the club, 80 euros to get in, they tried to sell it as that included a blow job from one of the girls....

We all declined and just boozed all weekend.

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

Mr Knees and his mates are constantly getting their bums and w1llies out on nights out, so this would be par for the course for them! It's hard to say without knowing the full details of what went on, but like Ali_G said, it doesn't seem like he was doing it for the woman, it was just a bit of banter and tomfoolery.

Strip clubs are also par for the course in Mr Knees' group of friends. It really doesn't bother me.

• TheNinjaPigeon
    Beginner January 2011
    TheNinjaPigeon ·
    • Hide content

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Stupid stuff happens on stag nights. It would only bother me if it was a standard night out.

• spikeygoodness
    Beginner
    spikeygoodness ·
    • Hide content

Given the preference between H getting naked in a strip club on his stag, or not doing so I'd pick the latter, but I don't think I'd be that bothered if he did. Surprised, as he's not a fan of strip clubs generally, but not hugely bothered.

• Pinky6
    Beginner June 2012
    Pinky6 ·
    • Hide content

Seriously hoping this doesn't occur on OH's stag this weekend!!

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

Actually couldn't give a hoot

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics