Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Just placed my first vistaprint order! *updated with FLASH!*

26 September, 2011 at 16:25 Posted on Planning 0 23

As the subject says I just placed my first vistaprint order after having signed up a couple of months ago and had loads and loads of offer emails! Managed to get the below all for the grand total price of £7.29 inc VAT, thats basically just the postage price (21 day postage) and vat!

100 x save the date postcards

50 x postcards with just our monogram design on

1 x small lawn sign

1 x mug with our design on (it was free so i couldn't resist!)

Quite chuffed with this, had thought i'd make the save the dates myself but this def works out cheaper. Jury still out on actual invites as i do love the pocketfolds!

Anyone who hasn't got a vistaprint account yet and wants one then let me know as if i refer you i can get money off! hehe

Edit - heres a flash of the save the dates!

23 replies

Latest activity by annie2000, 5 October, 2011 at 17:49
  • Sparkly Bride
    Beginner August 2012
    Sparkly Bride ·
    • Hide content

Bargain!! I signed up about 3 weeks ago after seeing loads of hitchers getting bargains on banners etc. I am definatly going to have a gander and see what bargains I can pick up! Those save the dates are cheaper than doing them yourself xx

• saspip
    Beginner May 2012
    saspip ·
    • Hide content

I signed up after seeing the offers on hitched and I've got a lawn sign and a banner so far. Am definitely going to get my invites from there too....Tinnut, I love pocketfolds too but the vistaprint prices are just too good!

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

Vistaprint can save you a fortune but can be addictive. I have learnt to ignore the freebie e-mails now as I kept ordering stuff I clearly didn't need ?

• saspip
    Beginner May 2012
  • L
    Beginner August 2012
    Lillibet ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is me haha (except I haven't quite mastered ignoring the emails yet...)! I ran out of wedding things to order (for now), so I started getting calendars, mugs, t-shirts for no reason and totally needlessly!

Your save the date looks fab btw ? I ordered some postcards as RSVP cards and was really impressed with the quality.

• Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This was me too! Ended up throwing some stuff away and some stuff I know I won't end up using

• Missus S
    Missus S ·
    • Hide content

You can't go wrong can you? I got 100 thank you cards, (postcards) a tshirt for the day after saying 'Mrs ......' a mug and a notebook/diary I made into a wedding planner for about a fiver!

• A
    Beginner August 2013
    annie2000 ·
    • Hide content

We got the lawn sign, the just married banner, the postcards to thank our guests from Vistaprint, all good quality

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

Wow, they're fantastic!

• MrsMac2be
    Super May 2015
    MrsMac2be ·
    • Hide content

They are gorgeous Tinnut... I do so LOVE Vistaprint, I have got all my stationary from there, am well impressed with the OOD's that came too, together with the STD's, Invites, Thank You cards, T-Shirts etc....

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You got an STD from Vista... ?

?

• MrsMac2be
    Super May 2015
    MrsMac2be ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well... you know how it is.... ?

• L
    Beginner August 2012
    Lillibet ·
    • Hide content

They look fab! Bet you're well pleased ? My freebie offers haven't dried up, I get 1-2 emails a week from them with more freebies- Too tempting haha!

Has anyone got a pic of a lawn sign that they wouldn't mind flashing? Just want to get an idea of how they look IRL, as that is the one thing I haven't bought but sort of feel like I should hehe. Is the quality as good as everything else or are they quite flimsy?

• Bowski
    Bowski ·
    • Hide content

I usually get offers in the first week of the month or the last week so hopefully you'll get more soon.

• C
    Beginner June 2012
    Country Flower ·
    • Hide content

I've ordered save the date magnets - was amazed at the price! can't wait to get them now.

• L
    Beginner August 2012
    Lillibet ·
    • Hide content

Ah thanks Tinnut - I wondered what they were made of. Will have to purchase when the next one comes through!

• princesssaraht
    Beginner December 2012
    princesssaraht ·
    • Hide content

We have just received our invitations from vista print (i am far too organised as you can see from my ticker!) and they are lovely quality and SO CHEAP!!! I was a bit nervous about them being unfolded, postcard style but we are going to tie them together with the rsvp etc so they look lovely! I would definately recommend vista print if you want to save a bit of money but still have stylish stationery!

• Bowski
    Bowski ·
    • Hide content

These are my vista print creations, I've had no end of compliments on them which is even better when they were mostly free!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/25919016@N08/sets/72157627560531364/

• M
    Beginner October 2012
    Meggiemoo1981 ·
    • Hide content

I quite fancy some magnets. How much did you pay through vistaprint? Any free codes?

• A
    Beginner August 2013
    annie2000 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Lillibet

I haven't got a pic of my lawn sign as its tucked away safely in MIL2B's spare room, but the quality is very good. Its thick corrugated card, ours is printed front and back and looks great.

Will take a pic when we next go to visit and flash it for you but I would definately recommend the lawn signs

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics