Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Curious June 2023 Worcestershire

Lego fans

Sarah, 9 of September of 2021 at 14:18 Posted on Planning 0 2

Not sure if anyone else is a fan of Lego but my partner and I both have a passion for lego building and regularly buy each other sets throughout the year and I have been wanting to incorporate this into our day but not take over the whole theme.

I have found on the Lego website a Lego Bride and Lego Groom only £11.99 each and standing at 8cm tall so could either be used as a cake topper or we are going to pop them on our 'welcome table' with our guest book and card box etc. They are fully customisable with hair and skin colour. My fiance is going to make me and I am going to make him and surprise each other the day before.

https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/wedding-bride-40383

https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/wedding-groom-40384

2 replies

Latest activity by Michelle, 10 of September of 2021 at 14:01
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

This is an awesome idea! Have a look on Etsy for Lego invites and save the dates as there are some quirky ones on there

• Sam
    Beginner April 2022 Dorset
    Sam ·
    • Hide content
    Me and my partner are big Lego nerds (or AFOLs) and my original plan was for subtle Lego incorporated throughout which is now looking slightly less subtle !

We are having Lego roses mixed in with our table flowers, mini figures on top of our cake and a couple of Lego roses on sides. I’m creating table numbers with the outline of Lego figures and the numbers written inside.
    Our invites and save the dates are also pictures of mini figures of ourselves !
    We also have a big Lego storage box to use for card etc at reception and we managed to get two of the big wooden Lego figures to have on our signing table,
    So slightly less subtle than planned ! Smiley smile
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Hi if you go on bridal guide on google type lego theme weddings they have lots of ideas like lego centre pieces and flower decorations good luck x💗

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics