Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Apples84
Beginner August 2012

Low back bras

Apples84, 24 November, 2011 at 20:17 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi

Sorry to post another thread but having one of those weeks where I'm questioning everything I have chosen so far. My dress has a really low back. Almost to the waist. I am now concerned about how my boobs will stay up and would like to have the option of a bra of some kind. Anyone got any good backless or very low back bras they can recommend? I am a dd cup so these stick on ones wouldn't work.

Thanks

6 replies

Latest activity by BrainyBride, 2 January, 2012 at 11:46
  • Apples84
    Beginner August 2012
    Apples84 ·
    • Hide content

*bump*

• PurpleStar
    Rockstar May 2022
    PurpleStar ·
    • Hide content

Someone suggested low back corsets in another thread as working quite well for larger bust ladies - if you have a look through it was in a thread about someone loving a dress which doesn't love them x

• F
    Beginner
    Flickerty ·
    • Hide content

How about something like this?

http://www.ultimo.co.uk/shop/low-back-strapless-d-g-820?clid=986

I've also heard of bra converters that you can hook a normal bra onto, then it wraps down and around to your stomach. I need to check these out for myself so will let you know if i find them.

• Pinky6
    Beginner June 2012
    Pinky6 ·
    • Hide content

That ultimo bra is one I have had my eye on for ages but it is never in stock, plus I think I might be too warm with that on all day. Have you tried a normal strapless bra on with it because I find they are usually lower down my back than normal bra's so am going to manage with one of them. Depends how low back it is, have you got a flash??

• S
    Beginner May 2013
    sgreen ·
    • Hide content

There are several different options on this website - http://www.tempestra.co.uk

Have a look around. Which one you go for will depend on the exact shape of your dress and the size of your boobs.

• B
    Beginner August 2012
    BrainyBride ·
    • Hide content

My dress has a low back and when I tried it on last weekend I used a bra strap extender that wrapped around my stomach really low down. I borrowed it from a friend, but I know she bought it with a multiway bra from M&S.

I was so surprised by how good it was. I am going to try one of the low back bodies myself, but I fear it still won't be low enough. But I would really recommend the M&S extender, as you can wear it really low.

• B
    Beginner August 2012
    BrainyBride ·
    • Hide content

I know this is an old post but just wanted to let you know that Ultimo have got a new low back body on their website for £42, available in pretty much all sizes. I actually just bought one despite previously saying I would use extenders, as they seem really good! Consult their size guide though, as you might find you need something quite different to you usual size due to it being a full body.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics