Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner August 2021 Bristol

Maid of honour gift

Crawf4963, 7 of June of 2021 at 21:24 Posted on Planning 0 4
I appreciate that this has been asked several times, I just wanted to see if anyone had some alternative ideas 🤗 I have got my bridesmaids and maid of honour a bracelet as their gifts. However my sister (MOH) has been so incredibly supportive and has taken on a lot of planning as my fiance is working away from home and due back three days before the wedding!! I would really love to get her something special and meaningful to really thank her for her efforts.

Any ideas would be so appreciated

4 replies

Latest activity by Michelle, 8 of June of 2021 at 15:30
  • J
    Curious August 2022 Kent
    Jo Fran ·
    • Hide content
    Jewellery is a lovely gift! You could get her a bracelet along with something else - maybe a spa day voucher? Encourage her to relax! Xx
  • Daintyane
    Curious April 2023 Essex
    Daintyane ·
    • Hide content

Well I will be giving my maid of honour a special gift bag and my other bridesmaids a normal one so the other bridesmaids will have a homemade biscuit with there name on it, a small bottle of whatever they prefer, a pretty Disney enamel pin and a scented candle.
    Where as maid of honour will have a bracelet, Drink, Homemade Biscuit, a different Disney Enamel Pin and a scented candle.
    they will all contain a little letter personally to them telling them how much I appreciate all they have done for me.

• April21Bride
    Rockstar July 2021 West London
    April21Bride ·
    • Hide content

I’ve answered this on FB so hopefully you aren’t the same bride 🙈.

I’m paying for hair, MUA and accommodation that’s it. If I hadn’t done this I’d have organised a spa day or brunch post wedding.
    I’d say it depends on your friends but I haven’t worn/looked at any of the on the day jewellery brides gifted me to wear on their wedding days since I was a BM because they weren’t to my taste so I’d say make sure if you are getting jewellery it’s things you know they love not just something you’d like for them to wear. Good luck x
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Hi when my sister got married she got me a poem in a frame made it was sentimental you could do something like that and put what she means to you x💗

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics