Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chidders
Beginner June 2012

Mass dress flash

Chidders, 14 of March of 2012 at 17:06

Posted on Planning 966

Please. We haven't had one of these for ages, pile in and flash us your dress. Model Me

Please.

We haven't had one of these for ages, pile in and flash us your dress.

Model

Me

966 replies

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

My dress (too long, not had it altered yet)

The model ?

• xKellsBellsx
    Beginner December 2012
    xKellsBellsx ·
    • Hide content

LannyB, please could you tell me the name and designer of the dress? I have bought one VERY similar by a designer called Martina Liana (after lots of drama I have finally found this information out - the dress shop told me the wrong designer name to start with). My dress is number 288 if you want to have a look on google images. Unfortunately the pictures don't do it justice, especially as most of the photos have it in the gold shiny material with a really blingy belt. I have ordered mine in a matte ivory material and a REALLY simple belt. Would love to know what dress Shell's is. Did you buy it? It's beautiful!

• Snowby
    Beginner September 2013
    Snowby ·
    • Hide content

I flashed mine recently on another thread but any excuse to do so again! ? No pictures of me in it yet.

• charliebucket
    Beginner May 2013
    charliebucket ·
    • Hide content

warlycarly I almost picked this dress but went for an Ellis dress which is very very similar Smiley smile x

• xKellsBellsx
    Beginner December 2012
    xKellsBellsx ·
    • Hide content

Thank you LannyB - it is a gorgeous dress.

• vicster
    Beginner December 2011
    vicster ·
    • Hide content

The day has been and gone but why not?! I had two dresses, a simple one for our legal ceremony and then another for our 'main event'!

• Luna_12
    Beginner October 2012
    Luna_12 ·
    • Hide content

None of me in mine yet sorry but heres the dress. Its a Sincerity from an older collection Smiley smile Sorry if pictures are huge.

Sincerity model

Another model

• Mrs C 2B87
    Beginner May 2013
    Mrs C 2B87 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry for the size!!!

This is my dress, I don't have any decent pictures of me in it. The picture shows the dress in white with silver/grey detail. My dress is ivory and the lace is ivory so the pattern is more subtle

• D
    Beginner October 2013
    Debs12xx ·
    • Hide content

Dress twins Smiley smile

• D
    Beginner October 2013
    Debs12xx ·
    • Hide content

Grrr for some reason it never lets me quote! My dress twins comment was at Sarah-March-2013 x

• jimjams
    Savvy May 2013
    jimjams ·
    • Hide content

This thread is brilliant... Just gone through the whole thing and got soooo many dress ideas, thank you all who contributed!!!

xxx

• Sarah-March-2013
    Beginner March 2013
    Sarah-March-2013 ·
    • Hide content

Aw Debs, I have changed dress since I flashed on here! I've flashed the new one on a thread on page 1 just now where someone is asking for dress inspiration.

I dont know when you ordered yours or have it yet etc but I took some pics of me in the Ellis dress just before I changed, I can send you them if you like? I really struggled to find real bride pics of it xx

ps i dont know whats going on with the font lol!

• drewballs
    Beginner September 2013
    drewballs ·
    • Hide content

The model pic

Me in the dress...sorry it's blurred we weren't supposed to take photos!!

• C
    Beginner September 2013
    conwc002 ·
    • Hide content

Shell I love your dress!!! How much was it? X

• D
    Beginner October 2013
    Debs12xx ·
    • Hide content

Sarah that would be brilliant. I have only seen a couple of model pics of my dress (the ones on your post!), do I need to send you my email addy or are there PM functions on here? (never done it before so don't know x)

• stoice
    Beginner September 2013
    stoice ·
    • Hide content

Yay! I can join in now.
    I only have a pic with the model though

• angelicdevil69
    Beginner November 2013
    angelicdevil69 ·
    • Hide content

Can finally add mine now!! ? ?

• A
    Beginner December 2012
    Angel Wings ·
    • Hide content

Hi All

I can flash my dress now , it's on the model as the pictures i took don't really do it justice

• drewballs
    Beginner September 2013
    drewballs ·
    • Hide content

thank you! (assuming you meant me!) I keep having wobbles about it as it's completely different to what I thought I would get, but I know I loved it when I had it on - think it just looks so different in the picture and makes me panic!! x

• wishfulwhispers
    Beginner July 2013
    wishfulwhispers ·
    • Hide content

i went dress shopping just to see, i'm a size 16-18 and hated the whole experience. All the dresses in one shop were a size 8, I was so uncomfortable and just ended up feeling hideous. We decided onwards and upwards and tried another shop which had dresses in all sizes. I tried this dress on and felt like a princess. I didn't want to take it off. Its maggie sotteros Emily and was reduced to half price so I thought about it for 24hours and then just decided to get it, and so far only one wobble, some people said it makes me look fat and that its unflattering, my fiancée thinks I look good in it (I showed him a picture after the negative comments) and his mum cried when she saw the picture and said it was definitely the one so no more wobbles.

• natalieexx
    Beginner October 2012
    natalieexx ·
    • Hide content

Who the hell would tell you that you look fat?! How horrible! The first thing I thought when I saw the photo was what an amazing dress and how gorgeous it looks and I hadn't even read your comment then! I think it's very flattering and suits your body shape perfectly and looking at that photo I would have said you look about a 12-14 max! Don't listen to people's horrible comments, it looks great and if you feel great dont doubt your decision! Xxx

• drewballs
    Beginner September 2013
    drewballs ·
    • Hide content

I think that dress is absolutely stunning on you - who the hell said you looked fat???! They clearly need their eyes tested, it looks beautiful x

• wishfulwhispers
    Beginner July 2013
    wishfulwhispers ·
    • Hide content

Thanks girls, this is why hitched is sometimes way better than the real world lol

• A
    Beginner December 2012
    Angel Wings ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sarmar

Thank you for your lovely comments , i will be having coloured underskirts to match the bridesmaids which will be a vintage rose.looking forward to arranging my fitting so i can see everything put together ?

• sian-tiffany
    Beginner May 2012
    sian-tiffany ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Your dress is gorgeous, it looks great on you Smiley smile

• A
    Beginner December 2012
    Angel Wings ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I'm having a diamante and pearl belt with matching earings , watch and cuff bracelet to make the dress "pop"

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Angel Wings I LOVE your dress! Will look gorgeous with a rose underskirt!

• A
    Beginner December 2012
    Angel Wings ·
    • Hide content

Thank you kharv , i have had many a second thought re the dress but i think that's because it's sooo long on me ( i ordered the long length as at 1st i wasn't sure that i wanted it tea length) but seeing all of the other tea length dresses and brides on here and that includes yours kharv (love yours ) that i made my mind up to go with it , then i decided on the underskirts and there was no stopping me then.

I have tried it on in september and as soon as the assistant showed me the various lengths that the dress could be cut to i then knew i had made the right decision.I'm not a dressey person and seeing me in long bridal dresses was really funny , not me !!!

• C
    Beginner January 2011
    CharlotteJP ·
    • Hide content

I have just tried on my first dresses today, and loved this one so much I'm going to go bacdk and put a deposit on it.

The pictures really don't do it justice as it's much more sparkly and detailed in the flesh-and I definitely won't be having a belt.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It will look fab with the underskirts. Theres something very satisfying about spinning round in circles and them all swinging out!

• Q
    Beginner December 2014
    Quedos ·
    • Hide content

First post and this is my dress - none in it as waiting delivery

• C
    Beginner September 2013
    Caraboo ·
    • Hide content

That is awesome! Does the coat come with it? Who is it by?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics