Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner August 2011

Mobile Wedding Dress Shops

brockers, 22 October, 2010 at 14:47 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi, unfortunatly my mum is housebound and i would really really like her to help me choose my wedding dress. I have been looking about to see if there is anyone out there who would come to me instead of the other way round I know that the do it with the mens suits and just thought there must be someone out there who does it and if there isnt maybe i should do it! Does anyone know of it or would anyone be interested in it, you could make a night of it Im in Cheshire so anyone who knows of anyone would need to be able to come out there.

2 replies

Latest activity by TheNinjaPigeon, 22 October, 2010 at 15:14
  • sarahb3426
    Beginner June 2012
    sarahb3426 ·
    • Hide content

I've not heard of anyone doing this, but think it would be a great idea!!! I would be interested! ?

• L
    Beginner August 2012
    Lillibet ·
    • Hide content

Ditto that! Fab idea, I'd definitely use it if there was something like that round here (which there isn't). Maybe do a bit of research and see if it would be a viable business opp. Like Ann Summers parties but with wedding dresses and accessories - Would be sooooo cool!

• TheNinjaPigeon
    Beginner January 2011
    TheNinjaPigeon ·
    • Hide content

Could you ask one of your local shops if they could help out given the circumstances? They may be able to arrange to bring some dresses for you. Even if you had to go on your own at first and narrow it down to 3/4 choices which they could bring to you. If you got a shop owner who's understanding and you ask nicely I'd hope that they may help you out.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics