Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rizzo
Beginner July 2011

Most Deluded Woman Ever?

Rizzo, 4 April, 2012 at 09:27 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 82

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124246/Samantha-Brick-downsides-looking-pretty-Why-women-hate-beautiful.html

Well, I am so beautiful that I actually stopped traffic yesterday. It wasn't because I was crossing a zebra crossing, it was because of my looks....

82 replies

Latest activity by freckles87, 5 April, 2012 at 14:05
  • Canary
    Beginner August 2013
    Canary ·
    • Hide content

Have you seen her article on the backlash?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124782/Samantha-Brick-says-backlash-bile-yesterdays-Daily-Mail-proves-shes-right.html

If you are that beautiful Mooey, you can't be my bridesmaid. Anyway, it doesn't matter as I am so beautiful, David Beckham is reportedly leaving his wife just in case he ever meets me.

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

She mustn't be very photogenic if she is that beautiful because she looks distinctly average looking on every single one of those shots.

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content

I saw this yesterday and while i wouldnt say she is ugly at all, I dont think she is above average in looks. And thats not me being jealous - she is clearly deluded!

• FaeBelle13
    Beginner April 2013
    FaeBelle13 ·
    • Hide content

Distinctly average!

• Vikster79
    Beginner July 2011
    Vikster79 ·
    • Hide content

Shes a pillock

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

Don't get me wrong, i know there are women out there that can be vicious and spiteful to other women purely because they are threatened by their beauty, but I have a feeling that people might just take a disliking to this woman because she is up her own arse.

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

Am I the only one who noticed her flipper sized feet?

• BlueBow
    Beginner December 2013
    BlueBow ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This!!! What a deluded fool- and no its not because I'm jealous of her looks and think she's going to steal my OH haha

• J
    Beginner May 2012
    Jolene2012 ·
    • Hide content

You see, Ladies, you're all just proving her point! As she says in her second article, we're all saying these mean and nasty things about her cos we're sooooooooooo jealous!!

I just wish I was as pretty as her, then perhaps I might have snared a husband as good looking as hers! ?

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

waahahah my dad says this, made me chuckle *loudly*?

• Saisi
    Beginner June 2011
    Saisi ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

? This.

She is good-looking I think, and she also looks younger than she is. But she is completely deluded if she thinks she is SO attractive that people hate or even dislike her purely on this basis.

I have friends of all shapes and sizes. Some are much more attractive than me. It doesn't bother me in the slightest and I have NEVER thought they might steal my husband!! I am secure enough in his love and know he loves me for far more than my looks. And why would any of my (attractive or not) friends want him anyway, they can get their own men?! I also trust them not to steal him. I do not understand this woman at all.

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content

The things that get me are:

1) She is not beautiful or even striking.

2) She writes for the Daily Mail - a rag that is always slating women for how they look!

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

H's ex-wife is one of those who is mean to women who are better looking than her (so that's most women).

• 1234ABC
    Beginner
    1234ABC ·
    • Hide content

Good for her if she gets by in life on her looks. I'm quite sure she's not the only one who has ever been given something by a stranger because of looks alone. But! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and not Everyone is going to think that she looks pretty.

I don't think she looks any more pretty than any of us on here. In fact i actually think a few ladies on here trump her!

I think it's her personality that lets her down. How many pretty people actually write a whole artical on how their looks get them free things without seeing how self centred and pompous it makes them look? That's why 'women' don't like her.

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I agree, she doesn't even stand out in a quirky sort of way.

She reminds me a bit of Hermione Norris.

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content

If she looked like this:

I could understand her point of view.

• H
    Beginner August 2013
    hampshire_bride ·
    • Hide content

Maybe this article is a late April fools? She's not even that good looking??? She's not ugly but nothing special. I can think of people I know who are much better looking than her... And I like them too!

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content

I wonder if The Brick has seen this article?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2124521/Holly-Valance-dons-VERY-unflattering-white-trousers-dines-fianc-Nick-Candy.html

Maybe she should have a word with her boss if she feels so strongly about people attacking a pretty girl?

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

My money is on her appearing in the next season of 'celeb' BB

• *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
    *JLS* ·
    • Hide content

I just read both articles and I am amazed at how self-centred she is!! I can tell why she may not have many friends if she goes on about her self like that!! She knew she was going to get comments following the report so she has no comeback IMO, in her second article she has said that if Angelina Jolie were to write the same article women would react in the same way - em, no sorry love, Angelina is HOT, but I don't think she would ever find the need to write a woe is me story in the Daily MAil!!

• Panjita
    Beginner May 2011
    Panjita ·
    • Hide content

I wonder if genuinely beautiful women actually know how beautiful they are or whether they have the same insecurities as the rest of us and focus on their flaws (no matter how slight they are).

Vikster, you can answer this one.

• NewYearRose
    Beginner December 2012
    NewYearRose ·
    • Hide content

The woman is deluded.

She is averagely attractive, nothing more, nothing less.

• quackers
    Beginner August 2013
    quackers ·
    • Hide content

I love how in todays article she mentions that the US don't have a much sniping of women as we do in the UK, yet on the snippet from the paper it has more than one comment from people in the states . . .

• quackers
    Beginner August 2013
    quackers ·
    • Hide content

She is going to be on this morning tomorrow!

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Aw no that's mean! much as I think she is indeed a deluded fool, she can't help the size of her feet - and do big feet mean you can't be attractive?

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Kate Winslet and Uma Thurman say "NO"!

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have giant feet and regularly stop traffic... by planting my flipper in front of the cars like a barricade ?

Her husband sounds as controlling and deluded as she does. What's with the pic of him in combat gear? The whole thing is ridiculous.

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

She's certainly not unpleasant looking, although I wouldn't say she's a classic beauty. Her features lack symmetry, which is usually the basis of a common perception of 'beauty'.

I feel sad for her that she's defined herself by her looks. Physical beauty is temporary and at some point she will age - how will she then validate herself? Personally I have gleamed from both articles that she's not a very nice person and that, for me, really diminishes how attractive I think she is.

I think this sums it up perfectly:

“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”
    Roald Dahl, The Twits

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I saw this on another forum where they had symmetrised (?) her face:

• NewYearRose
    Beginner December 2012
    NewYearRose ·
    • Hide content

Reading her past articles, her husband sounds like a right git, saying he'd divorce her if she got fat.

Yet he's hardly "buff" is he?!

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

This article has infuriated me. Not least because no matter how beautiful you think you are, you simply do not declare this to other people - it undermines anything beautiful about you.

But mostly it infuriated me for the sheer anti-feminist nature of it. Most women do not flirt their way up the career ladder, most women do not want strange men to send them drinks in a bar, most women do not want to make their looks a primary reason for achievement. She has given every man who ever suspected that women are self-serving, narcissistic, manipulative creatures who use their sexuality to get ahead in life the perfect opportunity to say "Look, I bl00dy told you so". Grrrr.

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Not at all. My comment was basically to say that her feet struck me more than her beauty did!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics