Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rizzo
Beginner July 2011

Most Deluded Woman Ever?

Rizzo, 4 April, 2012 at 09:27

Posted on Off Topic Posts 82

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124246/Samantha-Brick-downsides-looking-pretty-Why-women-hate-beautiful.html Well, I am so beautiful that I actually stopped traffic yesterday. It wasn't because I was crossing a zebra crossing, it was because of my looks....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124246/Samantha-Brick-downsides-looking-pretty-Why-women-hate-beautiful.html

Well, I am so beautiful that I actually stopped traffic yesterday. It wasn't because I was crossing a zebra crossing, it was because of my looks....

82 replies

• smazzy_smoo
    Beginner June 2014
    smazzy_smoo ·
    • Hide content

She's on This Morning at the minute, and is really annoying me...

• BlueBow
    Beginner December 2013
    BlueBow ·
    • Hide content

Ruth and the psychologist are beautiful, smart women. She won't listen so she's never going to change her opinion

• smazzy_smoo
    Beginner June 2014
    smazzy_smoo ·
    • Hide content

Exactly! I wouldn't hate someone just because they're attractive, I'd hate them because they're up their own bum like she is!

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

I know this is a really bitchy comment, but next to that psychologist lady and Ruth, she did not stand out as especially pretty. It's a shame because if she was less of a twat and smiled more, I would probably think that she IS very pretty. Her personality absolutely ruins whatever appeal her looks may have.

The article about her weight made my blood boil. What on earth will she feel when ageing catches up with her and those precious looks are gone forever?

• quackers
    Beginner August 2013
    quackers ·
    • Hide content

She is an idiot, she is self obsessed, arrogant and does not actually understand woman.

• caweena
    Beginner
    caweena ·
    • Hide content

I watched an episode of Come Dine With Me a few weeks ago where one of the contestants went on and on about her looks - she even asked the men for compliments! - this article reminds me of her.

TBH no matter how good looking a person is I can't see me ever just buying a bottle of champagne for them for example, seeing someone physically attractive has never inspired me to randomly spend a load of money. Is it just me?

• *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
  • freckles87
    Beginner May 2013
    freckles87 ·
    • Hide content

I can't believe she is fine with the fact that her husband is so obsessed with her being slim. That's not true love.

I think she is average at best but her personality and views makes her far less attractive. She has obviously never listened to the lyrics of 1D's 'What makes you beautiful'! ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics