Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Savvy August 2022 Greater Manchester

Multiway dress

Anna, 5 of April of 2022 at 00:30 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 6
Hi, has anyone recently purchased a multiway bridesmaid dress? There are a number of sites that sell them but they all seem to have poor return policies and I'm concerned about the quality of the material.

I ideally want to purchase the dresses from a UK based business rather than abroad and one that has a decent return policy.
I would be grateful for any recommendations or even walk in store recommendations if any (and photos are welcome if you are happy to share!) Thank you

6 replies

Latest activity by Cherrelle, 8 of April of 2022 at 07:39
  • Jade
    Curious June 2023 Shropshire
    Jade ·
    • Hide content
    Hi Anna, I haven’t ordered mine yet but I’m looking at ordering from Kate’s dresses! She has a sample dress you can order and then return to her! That way you can check the material before committing to ordering all your dresses 😊 or something I am planning on doing! She’s based in the West Midlands
  • Sophiehannah
    Savvy June 2023 Cheshire
    Sophiehannah ·
    • Hide content
    I was going to ask the same question due to wanting multiway dresses for my 4 bridesmaids. They are all different shapes and sizes so can wear the dresses how ever they feel comfortable. I just have yet to find a business to buy from. X
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Have you tried theseMultiway dress 1

Multiway dress 2
    The last one is from infinity.com x
  • S
    Beginner July 2022 Greater Manchester
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    I have ordered mine from Victoria lou. They haven't arrived yet but I did initially order a sample for my bridesmaids to try on and return and we were impressed with the quality! They are quite long and so will need altering.
  • A
    Savvy August 2022 Greater Manchester
    Anna ·
    • Hide content
    Thank you I'll check out Kates dresses and Victoria Lou 😊.

I did have a look at infinity dresses but I was put off by the returns policy and it looks like they aren't UK based...
  • C
    Beginner July 2022 West London
    Cherrelle ·
    • Hide content
    Hi I got some lovely multiway dresses from Club London, and the customer service was brilliant when I had a dress over the return but wanted to change size! 😊

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics