Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Storky
Beginner May 2011

My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

Storky, 9 February, 2011 at 14:12

Posted on Planning 34

I'm sure most of you have been following this. Has there been anything featured you've previously liked and seen on there, followed by a 'woah, that's coming off my list of things I want to have'?

I'm sure most of you have been following this.

Has there been anything featured you've previously liked and seen on there, followed by a 'woah, that's coming off my list of things I want to have'?

34 replies

• B
    Beginner September 2011
    broomfield2b ·
    • Hide content

Lool to this thread xx

• MrandMrsFord
    Beginner November 2011
    MrandMrsFord ·
    • Hide content

I know this is an old thread but...I've been catching up with Gypsy Weddings today as I am off for a few weeks having an op.....hmmmmmm...first of all thank GOD there isn't anything I have planned featured on the show!!

The only thing that comes close is, that I got my BMs some tshirts from confetti that say "Bridesmaid" on for the getting ready, just for fun and to match my "bride to be" tshirt, but they are not all sparkly, just white with silver and pink lettering. Anyway....that's not from the actual wedding, and I like those...but can you imagine if your dress or your cake or anything was then in that show?!?!

God!!

And I know it is bad that hotels don't allow them and cancel etc, and it is bad, but with the trouble sometimes caused I can sort of see why they would think of cancelling! I wonder though, isn't it against the contract or something? lol

Either way....this show is REALLY something!! lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics