Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner December 2004

nickj and loum

Coralie, 1 July, 2009 at 22:52 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 9

I am a bit of lurker. but have been on hitched for a good five years or so, so i ,know the characters. so, anyhoo, what has happened to nick and lou? nick, i remember cos he was quite funny (at times, well most of the time) lou i remember cos she was a scottish girl who moved to manchester (like i did 10 years ago) and i have always wondered how she is getting on. have i just missed posts? or flounces?

9 replies

Latest activity by Peter, 3 July, 2009 at 00:05
  • Zo�
    Beginner July 2009
    Zo� ·
    • Hide content

Lou is ok from what I gather from her FB status messages, just busy.

• Hugo Brambles
    Beginner August 2002
    Hugo Brambles ·
    • Hide content

That's a point - where is nickj?

• jaz
    Beginner
    jaz ·
    • Hide content

I miss LouM and her updates and stories. I would add her on FB but she probably wouldn't know who I was (or accept even if she did more to the point ?)

No idea where NickJ disappeared to? Probably just busy having a life. Traitor.

I do wish more people would flounce when they leave so I know where they've gone ?

• P
    Beginner May 2005
    Pint&APie ·
    • Hide content

Lou is almost certainly too tired an hungover to post, after all that partying at the Hacienda (or wherever it is all the trendy young Mancs hang out these days).

Nick has been gone for four weeks which is a bit long for a holiday . . . but then he's taken longer breaks in the past. I'm sure he'll be back.

• Flowery the Grouch
    Beginner December 2007
    Flowery the Grouch ·
    • Hide content

I thought this was going to be some juicy piece of gossip. SInce Lou moved to manchester they have been too geographically close to each other, and haven't been able to keep their hands off each other. They decided not to post on hitched as they thought they couldn't keep it secret, and would give themselves away.

• jaz
    Beginner
    jaz ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh I do hope this is true though ?

• barongreenback
    Beginner September 2004
    barongreenback ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Funny you should say that as the last time I saw both of them was about 4 weeks ago. Jesus was there too so and I did leave the 3 of them in Lou's flat at 4am...methinks a menage a trois was planned ?

• R-A
    Beginner July 2008
    R-A ·
    • Hide content

Nick has definitely been on, if not posting.

Either that, or the little 'who's online' thing on the front page is totally made up.

• Voldemort
    Voldemort ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Waaaaaaaaaah stalker! ?

Where is everyone? It's even quieter than usual <tumbleweed icon>

• Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content

I spotted them both on another wedding forums off topic area?

Ok.only joking...we need the likes of NickJ on here.(and probably LouM although I know less about her)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics