Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

anothermrsjones
Beginner July 2012

OH on his stag do

anothermrsjones, 25 May, 2012 at 10:38 Posted on Planning 0 21

So my OH has just gone on his stag. They flew out to Amsterdam at 6 this morning and got picked up by a coach with strippers to take them to a hotel. Just got a text saying "well that was awkward at 10:30 in the morning" hahahaha. Made me laugh so I thought I would share. Poor blighter's on crutches too and is going paintballing tomorrow??? I'm sure that'll work perfectly well...

I've got my hen tomorrow and I AM EXCITED!!!!! 2 months to go I can't believe it!!

21 replies

Latest activity by anothermrsjones, 29 May, 2012 at 12:56
  • F
    Beginner June 2012
    Future Mrs Chuckles ·
    • Hide content

How funny!

Mine left for Amsterdam on the 7.20am flight this morning - poor guys!!!!!

I hope your OH has a great time and doesn't come home traumatised!!

x

• *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
    *JLS* ·
    • Hide content

? Bet you're excited!! I had a blast at mine Smiley smile

My OH is away on his stag today as well, a group of them are off to center parcs somewhere and going off site for activities!! His best man picked him up this morning and gave him his stag outfit - colourful leggings, my bright pink tutu, pink boob tube and a justin bieber t-shirt!!

• anothermrsjones
    Beginner July 2012
    anothermrsjones ·
    • Hide content

Hahaha that is excellent. Can't wait to hear what his fancy dress is. All the rugby boys chipped in for something. He was very worried about it. What did you do for your hen?

Oh Mrs Chuckles maybe they will drunkenly stumble into each other! Mine should be relatively easy to spot with his bright red cast on his leg.

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content

So many stag-widows this weekend!

My OH has just set off for his in Bristol. I'm not entirely sure what will be going on as his best man said it was none of my business - he also didn't tell OH as he didn't trust him not to tell me ?

Fingers crossed nobody comes back with any horror stories or unwanted tattoos!

• N
    Beginner June 2012
    nicadele ·
    • Hide content

My oh is on his stag do as well. They flew to alicante on wed and get back Sunday!

Ive had a phone call this morning from my future mil to ask if I had heard they had dressed his as a tart and apparently it was hilarious! I can't imagine my oh doing this but he obviously gave into pressure of peers ha ha! My brothers are there do hope they got photos lol

• B
    Beginner August 2013
    Bee26 ·
    • Hide content

Wow you're a better woman than me, I think Id be sat at home puking into a bucket if I knew OH was on a coach full of strippers!

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha that all sounds hilarious!!!

Love that they're making him paintball while on crutches.

Have an amazing time on your hen!

• *JLS*
    Beginner July 2012
    *JLS* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We stayed in a cottage and went ziplining in the morning and then spent all afternoon in a hot tub and getting beauty treatments Smiley smile It was brilliant! Little did I know that one of my bridesmaids changed my pink bubbly for some Shloer later on in the afternoon. Probably for the best as I wouldn't have made it out for dinner!!

• anothermrsjones
    Beginner July 2012
    anothermrsjones ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks!! Mine will be slightly less OTT. Got a 70's disco back in my hometown! Yeehaaaaa.

Yeah apparently they've got him a wheelchair for the paintballing and Best Man has volunteered to wheel him about while he shoots at people.

And as for the bus strippers - not a problem. It's the one hour sex show I'm more concerned about although tbh he's a good boy really. Pretty sure its more for the best man. He had this booked before my OH actually proposed. Sad man haha

Hope your fellas all have a good time, I for one will be enjoying a rare girls only weekend!!

• LeaLeigh
    Dedicated September 2012
    LeaLeigh ·
    • Hide content

OH went to Amsterdam on his stag.

I got all the gory details....including the game of uno they played on the ferry home ?

Mine wore a pink tutu and spent the same amount on booze as I did on my wedding dress ?

He will love it. Good plan having your hen the same weekend. I sat at home alone for 3 days a nervous wreck!

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

I've been to one of those live sex shows in Amsterdam before and I can reassure you they're really weird and not sexy! More amusing than anything because they choreograph it like a weird dance to music. Sounds hilarious though, my OH is going to Madrid for his stag, he's told his best man no strippers but I think he's getting one whether he likes it or not!?

• F
    Beginner June 2012
    Future Mrs Chuckles ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well, we're on a no texting rule but no doubt he will remember running into him!!

Awww poor guy, I hope he's having a great time!!

Mine is back later, not 100% sure of the flight I think it's about 5 o'clock, if he makes it lol.

So i've got the day to myself - am I going out to enjoy the sunshine? No. I am cleaning - rock and roll!!!

I hope you had a good weekend away from all your OH's!

x

• N
    Beginner June 2012
    nicadele ·
    • Hide content

My oh has just got back said he had a brilliant time!

Whilst he has been away I have been thinking about what perfume I want for wedding and he brings me home a bottle of jimmy choo perfume so that's my wedding scent sorted now!

Hope ur oh have been this thoughtful lol

• anothermrsjones
    Beginner July 2012
    anothermrsjones ·
    • Hide content

Well I got home feeling like death and on the verge on vomiting all the way up the m25 to find him sitting outside the house looking as chirpy as ever. How is that fair? They had an amazing time by the sound of it. They put him in a paysuit and fishnet stockings which looked soooo attractive... I also got given a postcard from the woman in the sex show who wrote it with her "bits". Lush

He bought me some clogs which are amazing even though he had a bit of a grumble that he spent 35 quid on wooden blocks that would live in the cupboard. He looked absolutely horrifed when I told him I planned on wearing them. In public.

• F
    Beginner June 2012
    Future Mrs Chuckles ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Nice!

I hope he had fun though!

I've been told about a 12 man bike with a constant supply of beer, a shooting range, more beer and a sex show where he fell asleep lol

• Hawk
    Beginner September 2012
    Hawk ·
    • Hide content

Sounds like he'll have fun despite the crutches.

Mine goes on his in July. One of our BM made a video on YouTube and emailed it to all the men going on the stag, it's hilarious, he's off to Manchester, Go Karting, dinner, drinks and strippers.

• Hawk
    Beginner September 2012
    Hawk ·
    • Hide content

Sounds like he'll have fun despite the crutches.

Mine goes on his in July. One of our BM made a video on YouTube and emailed it to all the men going on the stag, it's hilarious, he's off to Manchester, Go Karting, dinner, drinks and strippers.

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content

My OH took today off work and appears to have spent most of it in bed...

There seems to be a pact between those who went on his stag not to tell me anything about it. I am hoping that it's just a ploy to wind me up.

Totally random fact: OH showed me a picture of the artwork in his hotel room - being a picture of three lambs, one of which was painted in glow-in-the-dark paint! I am currently scouring the internets for one, it's awesome!

• anothermrsjones
    Beginner July 2012
    anothermrsjones ·
    • Hide content

I would imagine it's a ploy. I kinda wish the boys weren't so keen to tell me everything there are certain things I would be happier not knowing. Like OH weeing himself cos he thought it would make him less drunk... They all took great pleasure in showing me all the photos and at one point were shouting over each other like "jools, jools look at this one!" so excitable bless em.

Glow in the dark lambs???? OMG if you find this let me know!!! A perfect gift for my welsh hubby that!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics