L
Savvy October 2021 Durham

One week to go

Lindsey, 24 September 2021 at 15:19 Posted on Planning 0 7
Saved

Hi All, its one till until I get married and I feel so stressed. Im literally overthinking everything. Is this normal?

7 replies

Latest activity by Michelle, 27 September 2021 at 13:33
  • M
    Expert July 2023 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    Why 💡whats up x💗
  • L
    Lindsey ·
    View quoted message

Just feel like im packing about every single last thing. To top it off, put my engagement ring in to be cleaned and was due back today and its not arrived x

• M
    Michelle ·
    View quoted message
    Try not to panic wish i could give you a big hug it will all be okay ring them up about your ring x💗 will email soon x💗
  • L
    Lindsey ·
    View quoted message
    I've spoke to them about my ring. Hopefully it be back by Wednesday. Speak soon x
  • R
    Expert July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·

Don't overthink things. Just keep reminding yourself that as long as you & your OH and the officiant and the witnesses turn up at the right time, that's all that really matters. It's easy to worry about every little thing, but I found it helpful just bringing everything back to the basics!

E.g. yes, it would be sad if your engagement ring doesn't arrive in time for the wedding...but it won't stop you getting married, and in 5 years time, you probably wouldn't even remember that you hadn't had it for the wedding.

• M
    Michelle ·
    Hi hun did you get my email x 💗
  • L
    Lindsey ·
    View quoted message

Thank you Smiley heart Hopefully my ring is back on Wednesday Smiley smile x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics