Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle
VIP July 2024 Cheshire

Online wedding dress shops

Michelle, 28 of May of 2021 at 18:16 Posted on Planning 0 4
Hi as anyone brought a dress from hebeos.i got my daughters prom dress from there but the ot sure about getting a wedding dress from them x

4 replies

Latest activity by Michelle, 31 of May of 2021 at 12:25
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 Online ·
    • Hide content

Their online reviews are awful - loads of people saying the dresses were nothing like the pictures, didn't fit and/or were damaged. And people also complaining about the difficulty of getting refunds. Personally, I wouldn't want to risk it.

I'm also a bit suspicious of any company that claims to be able to provide £800 wedding dresses covered in lace and/or crystal for £150. Either those dresses are going to be cheap imitations of the pictures or they're made by slave labour - possibly both.

• Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks thats what puts me of my daughters prom dress was okay but wedding dresses are different this is what i am stuck on help please.Online wedding dress shops 1

Online wedding dress shops 2

se
  • Louise
    Rockstar March 2022 Devon
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    Have u been to try the second one on? I know it's more expensive being from a proper bridal shop but it would be worth trying on. Have u considered second hand at all, try bridalreloved.co.uk they have lots of site and so many dresses. Good luck
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Thankyou yes tried the maggie sottero one osonit to sure but like the other one because its white . thanks for the website will try it x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics