Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Curious August 2021 Lancashire

Order of Day

Sarah, 7 of July of 2021 at 15:50

Posted on Planning 38

Hello just after some advice, would you get an order of day sign done for your wedding? Just trying to work out if its worth getting one, or if its a waste of money and people wont look at it

Hello just after some advice, would you get an order of day sign done for your wedding? Just trying to work out if its worth getting one, or if its a waste of money and people wont look at it

38 replies

• S
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey hun after some advice as I know your sensible

my fiancé has his stag do on the 7th august for 1 night and we get married on the 25th august I am really worrying about them coming down with covid. Is this enough time?

I am going to take my little boy out of nursery from the 13th and then we are going to wfh after that day too. Just worrying so much as this is our 4th date! So fed up of covid!
  • Jade
    Dedicated May 2022 Essex
    Jade ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I know a lot of people are limiting contact with others 2 weeks beforehand just incase! But 7th Aug is over 2 weeks before your big day so should hopefully be ok? Maybe have your food shop delivered in the lead up to limit contact?
  • S
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah that’s what I was thinking. I have to get the suits on the 21st but will literally go in and o as quick as I can lol
    Then nails on the Monday (get married on the Wednesday) do you think that will be ok? X
  • Jade
    Dedicated May 2022 Essex
    Jade ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I think you should be fine shops and salons are still being stringent with their cleaning processes!
  • S
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Let’s hope we are ok for our days hun
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

Sorry but I came across another one, doesn't have the order of the day but may still give you some inspiration.

Order of Day 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics