Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Yorkshirelass
Super July 2022 Surrey

Ordered shoes!!

Yorkshirelass, 21 of January of 2022 at 11:41 Posted on Wedding Attire 1 13
Not really needing advice but just wanted to share as obv I can’t tell or show my other half! This keeping stuff a secret is hard.
Anyway I have gone for a vintage theme and my dress is tea length with a blue petticoat. So I finally found some shoes I like!
I am changing into white converse with ribbon laces for the dancing later on. Just excited to share with anyone 😂 Ordered shoes!! 1

13 replies

Latest activity by Yorkshirelass, 22 of January of 2022 at 15:17
  • Jess
    Dedicated October 2022 Worcestershire
    Jess ·
    • Hide content
    These are gorgeous and will look absolutely beautiful with a tea length dress!
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

They are lush! I had my shoes all picked and loved them then the shop told ne this week they cannot get them, despite me ordering and paying for them 7 months ago!! they told me they had them when my dress came in and they were holding everything for me till final fitting, but now it seems they have lost them or sold on and now cant get them, I am so angry and now need to find another pair!

• Louise
    Rockstar March 2022 Devon
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    Oooh I like! They r so pretty! I ordered 2 pairs (cheaply from amazon as they won't actually be seen under my dress) and sent them both back because I preferred a pair I had in the loft from someone else's wedding 😅 saved me some money and I know I'll be comfortable! Though I get married in March and am hoping the weather will allow outside so am considering getting some mini white wellies or something just in case!
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    What a total pain! Is the shop you bought your dress from? Hope they have apologised and given you a refund as they have had your money for months! I hope you find a new pair that you like just as much.
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks, I’m looking forward to trying them on at home and then I will wear them around the house to get them comfy!
    Little white short wellies is a good idea!
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks, I hope so! It’s so difficult to visualise the final look when you haven’t tried your dress on for months and you’re ordering bits and pieces here and there!
  • L
    Beginner September 2022 Oxfordshire
    Laura ·
    • Hide content

Gorgeous shoes. I am just starting out planning my wedding and a short tea length dress is what I'm going for too. I will check out that website for my shoes

• Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    Made up you finally found your shoes xx. They are lovely and look comfortable too xx💗
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ah thanks. They have lots of stuff on this website- lace and favour. From shoes to dresses and veils. I got my tea length dress from Cutting Edge Brides in Bexley but not sure where you are based. Tea length stockists are all online though- look at Brighton Belle, True Bride and House of Mooski. Good luck, so exciting!
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hope so!! It took a lot of searching actually! 🤣
  • L
    Beginner September 2022 Oxfordshire
    Laura ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My Mom whom I lost last July wore a tea length long sleeve lace dress in 1960 and mine will be strikingly similar. Thanks for the heads-up on the websites, going to check them out now!

• Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    They are lovely and will look amazing with your dress xx💗 Trying to hide stuff from HB is hard xx💗
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ah sorry for your loss. That will be a lovely tribute to her I’m sure. I love the 50s style, it’s suits a big bottomed girl like me well 🤣

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics